“Food varies from poor to average ”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #8 of 18 Restaurants in Tuscola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Seating in main dining area is crowded and noisy. The majority of wait staff are friendly and efficient. We have eaten here numerous times for several years and each visit meals sometimes arrive cold and other times hot. Food often greasey. Pancakes are usually pretty good--- size of pancake varies from small to very large hanging over edge of plate. Refills of coffee often very slow.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Place was busy. Food was good and hot and did not have to wait very long. Would go back love the diner style look

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Our server made this a good experience. My hubby got the bourbon chicken skillet, which was very good. I got the tilapia with veggies which was good but rather bland. Our son got the banana pancake breakfast, which he loved. The server gave my hubby and son soft drinks in to-go cups prior to our departure, which I thought was exceptional. She was tipped accordingly!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I ate here on the 12 of sept,they forgot I was there then the cook had a real attitude.I finally got my food I was in town for business so I didn't have all day to get my meal their attitude was you are keeping me from doing nothing,enough said.ps they weren't busy

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I had not been in one of the classic diner style stores befor. This one was ver nice and clean. All the staff were frendky and welcoming. The service was great. Food was above what i typically expect from Dennys. There were several locals there which speaks loads for the place.

It was worth the visit.