“A very nice Denny's!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Our server made this a good experience. My hubby got the bourbon chicken skillet, which was very good. I got the tilapia with veggies which was good but rather bland. Our son got the banana pancake breakfast, which he loved. The server gave my hubby and son soft drinks in to-go cups prior to our departure, which I thought was exceptional. She was tipped accordingly!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I ate here on the 12 of sept,they forgot I was there then the cook had a real attitude.I finally got my food I was in town for business so I didn't have all day to get my meal their attitude was you are keeping me from doing nothing,enough said.ps they weren't busy

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I had not been in one of the classic diner style stores befor. This one was ver nice and clean. All the staff were frendky and welcoming. The service was great. Food was above what i typically expect from Dennys. There were several locals there which speaks loads for the place.

It was worth the visit.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Denny's is about as good as it gets for dining in Tuscola! Nothing fabulous, but exactly what you expect! We eat here about every other week, and its always very good, and a lot of the wait staff have been there for multiple years! Good, fast, and economical. That's Denny's.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Food is good. However, the service was slow and the floor was dirty. During the entire meal we never got a refill and it took some time to get the bill.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK