“First visit”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Took visitors from Italy. No wait, food was great but a bit pricey. Would go there again. Visitors loved it, first time they ever had hibachi and weren’t disappointed.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This would have had all 5 start but for one reason--The management is pretty unfriendly. This is from me observing and having experiences over the last 13 years. I have been to this restaurant over 100 times. The food is extremely and i do mean extremely tasty. Its delicious. the service is good too. The Chefs are wonderful and what sets this place apart is the udon noodles (the best i've ever had)along with the fried rice. The seasoning is amazing. The wait times on the weekend can be long so make sure you try to reserve but it is because the food is so great.

2  Thank Marcel N
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The man preparing our food seemed a bit rude.....four of us at the table ordered shrimp, and the other four did not. So he served our shrimp and had four left over and gave one to each of the women that did not order shrimp. Some may think that it is petty to complain however we paid for shrimp not them. He did not share any of there scallops. His portions were off and he just did not come off as professional to me. I'll stick with Chi Tung. This place missed the mark for me.

5  Thank Raquel M
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Went there for lunch ...very nice. Very efficient. For about 12 to 15 dollars a wonderful meal was prepared in front of you. It came with soup or salad (I had both) rice and some wonderful noodles. So much took a nice box home for the next day. Everyone in our group completely agreed with me and all took home enough for another meal. And that was a great lunch.

1  Thank Lovetravel2XO
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I admit, I haven't been to Hamada of Japan in at least 5 years. We used to go here regularly, as we were in the area often. What a change. Had a California roll, as well as a Spicy Tuna roll. I had Tea, while my wife had a Kirin beer. The avocado in the California roll was brown(old) and the Spicy Tuna was not much better. The tea was bitter(old) also.
I imagine the non-sushi food is better, but I won't be back to find out.

1  Thank Edward H