“Birthday dinner”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Thought it was very good food. Kind of frustrated this only my 2nd time there and the rest of my parties 1st time here, and we had to wait for the hostess ladies to finish swapping back and forth a personal phone call before seating us. Seemed we were of secondary importance but the cook was friendly and the food was good.

1  Thank Melissa L
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

This resturarant used to be one of our favorites. The food and quality of service has plummeted constantly. We always say "we'll give it one more time" and are always disappointed.

2  Thank aliciastuart59
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Ate in the sushi bar section, but didn't have sushi. I had vegetable tempura, miso soup, and a salad. The miso was pretty bland. The salad with garlic dressing was fine, fresh enough. I'd have preferred seaweed salad (which was available; I should've ordered it.) The vegetable tempura was good, with a nice variety of vegetables. The warm sake was good; I don't know what brand they served. Service was adequate. I'd go back, but not go out of my way.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Food is delectable. The Hibachi shrimp is excellent and you get vegetables/noodles/ salad/soup/fried rice. So much food!!!! Grilled by chef right at your table along with some entertainment. You even get ice cream or sherbet for desert!!! Reasonably priced and atmosphere is so warm. I love this place!!! Mixed drinks are great as well. You cannot beat it.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We love it! I order the extra cut of filet and sometimes add chicken, then I mix all the ingredients together(except for the fried rice) and I have a meal for 3 days! Drinks are great and strong) and the fried tofu app is to die for! Although not on menu but I ask for it everyone! Big waits to be seated so reservations a must!