“Good food,do not look for atmosphere!”
Review of Just Shrimp

Just Shrimp
Ranked #19 of 143 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 7
Description: I'm sure you have tried fried lobster or a lobster po’ boy sandwich before, but have you tasted it from Just Shrimp? We are a small mom and pop located in Tinley Park, IL serving lobster among various other types of seafood. While we offer traditional items such as fried shrimp and Fish n chips. Although located in the Midwest, our customers seem to love our ‘exotic’ menu items like our deep fried lobster & gator (yes, that’s real alligator)!
Reviewed 5 May 2017

The Shrimp is tender and juicy. I will return. Close and in my neighborhood .Clean, non fishy smelling, friendly quick service .Good value for your money,always running some type of weekly or daily special.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I go to both locations and they never disappoint.
Big fresh shrimp cooked to order, and that spicy sauce.
Mmmmmm mmmmm good!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Their "bowls" are DELICIOUS! You get to choose what goes in to it. They are most generous with the ingredients.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went here for a date night dinner.
We had shrimp. The size was huge. And it was delicious.
U hv a lot of different seafood 2 choose from; such as alligator.
I spoke with the owner and he was a very nice man.
I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

My sister and I went there while out in the area. We saw Just Shrimp and decided to stop. We stay there and ate. Everything was fine.