“My new favorite restaurant! ”

Rich's Pizza Tinley
Ranked #16 of 143 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Description: Chicago-Style Pizza Restaurant in Tinley Park, Illinois
Description: Chicago-Style Pizza Restaurant in Tinley Park, Illinois
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I visited this place with my cousin before a concert and we loved the food however the service was okay, our waitress didn't come over and check on our drinks, we always had to flag them over. My Cousin also took notice how they had a sign listing most of the upcoming concerts. I will for sure be coming back! I will also take note that we ordered a large because the pizza is a thinner, cracker like crust.

1  Thank Joseph C
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting family in Tinley Park coming from Atlanta over the weekend decided to stop in late Friday 8/4 at Riches Pizza, recommended from a family member. I told my husband I was hungry for some good Chicago pizza. We were not disappointed !!
We ordered cheese and sausage thin crust and did not wait long. Also I was happy that I had my choice of non-alcoholic beer which included Becks NA, my favorite. Small sports pub, not too loud, several tv screens. Bartender was helpful however when we placed our second beer order she didn't seem to prioritize the customer request - she cleaned around the bar area first and we had to wait. No big deal but just surprised that she decided to clean before giving us our drink order.
Regardless I would suggest Riches Pizza as a great stop for delicious pizza and a beer.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This pizza was exactly what we were looking for. Thin,crispy, and lots of flavor. We'll be back. Reminded us of Vito and Nicks.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Our visit around 6:00 pm on a warm and winding Saturday night in early June was met by a restaurant that was about 1/3 to 1/2 capacity. Our server was on the money and our order of side salad and 14" Around the World pizza (Ch+Sau+On+M+GP on half) extra crispy came out in under 15 minutes - that's service. We had plenty of time but the kitchen was humming and out our order came shortly after we got our coffee, which we suspect had to be brewed owed to the nearly 10 minutes it took to get.

The pie was square cut and the crust crackery and crisp - at the start. It tended to soften up but did not get soggy as we reached the last few pieces. In general, the slices lacked any distinct flavor, just a hodgepodge of the four contents. At $21 for a 14", the pie was pricey, especially for two diners.

Total bill with tip was pushing $30, which for a pizza shared by two, 2 coffees and a side salad was a 20% premium for a product that was merely average.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I went to this restaurant for an event but went early to eat. I got the pizza since I read so much about it. It was good! the crust was thin and crispy and the pepperoni was crisp which is how I like it. Drinks were good as well. Not bad on prices either. Other people enjoyed their food also and it looked and smelled delicious. I would go back as the atmosphere is cozy and the staff is friendly.

2  Thank JENNIFER T