“Large Portions”

Ranked #11 of 145 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Gatto's has a great outdoor dining area with fantastic sun coverage. Service was good, very attentive server's. Options were abundant for pasta dishes... pick a sauce, pick a type of pasta, add on extras and you have a delicious, large meal. I had rigatoni with vodka sauce and a meatball... oh my Lord was it good!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My entire family come to town on the 1st or 2nd week of July every year. This was the 1st year we went to the Gatto's. it was recommended by my Aunt that lives in Midlothian, We will make sure we return every year. The food was awesome and great sevice.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This is an established place whose quality has not lessened over the years. Had angel hair with broccoli: delicious and bountiful! Service good. Unexpectedly, they had live singer in bar area and he was VERY good. This is a noisy place, so don't expect quiet romance, but you could sit outside on patio for more quiet. I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Food was good, waitress was very friendly and prices are acceptable. Carbonara and fried calamari in my case have left me more than satisfied. Would recommend the restaurant to a friend!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Just had our baby shower here. Staff was great. food was delicious. my coors light tasted just like the rocky mountains. they've never tasted just like the rocky mountains before until now.

We had 3 pastas, there was noodles and broccoli (pretty good), chicken marsala (pretty good), and mustocholli (really good). yeah, i spelled that wrong, not even the internet knows how to spell it right, so it's ok.