“Great pub”

Ranked #17 of 153 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Live tribes. Good menu though diverse for all people. Great selection of beers that change but they let you know what they tap. I like the Tinley location better as it is larger but Mokena is not bad by any means

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We visited during Happy Hour for Tribes brews, which was great value and good beers. The brews are listed on the TV monitor with Tribes brews first, then "our friends' beers" by type (Lager, IPA, Stout, etc.) The listings and descriptions go a little fast, but fortunately the wait staff knows the brews and "if you like x, you might try y" along with providing samples. So good beer selection, choices, prices.

Food, eh. I ordered the short ribs tacos, which need to be packaged in a different type of tortilla. The current ones are falling apart before you pick them up. I also felt like the short rib overpowered the cole slaw topping, but there was no chance of it overpowering the chili sauce topping, which was nicely spicy. The tater tots seemed to be from the frozen breakfast aisle, and they were ok, but certainly not special for any reason. I'd skip them next time.

My wife had the chop salad, which was also ok. She found some of those annoying lettuce stem ends, which are not included when chefs are more meticulous.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend this place for any beer enthusiast and food fan. They have a highly extensive beer selection that seems to always be changing. I like to go here to try new beers and often find myself loving something and going to Binnys to buy more. The food is also on a whole nother level. Simply fantastic. The only downside is it is a little on the pricey side but you definitely get what you pay for quality wise.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

After a long day of Christmas Shopping, DH and I decided to stop in for a late dinner. We were not disappointed!
DH ordered the filet mignon, which was delicious, tender, and seasoned to perfection. I ordered the Chicago style beef sandwich, which was probably one of the best I have ever had!

Huge beer selection, good wine, sports on TV. We could relax and watch the game in the cozy atmosphere while the snow fell quietly outside.

Would highly recommend to anyone in the area!

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

This was our first time here. The employees were very nice and helpful. The food was great and the beer was very good