“Nostalgic, comfy and tasty”
Review of Portillo's

Portillo's
Ranked #3 of 143 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We enjoy all Portillos and this one has their usual great service, tasty food along with some beer or wine it's a great place for a family or group of friends to visit.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Seriously one of my favorite places
Anything I have eaten has been great!
Beef is my number one. Salads burgers and tamales are awesome too. Always a very clean place and catering is great too

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Couldn't wait to have a big fat Italian beef sandwich with hot peppers! was hot and moist and delicious! My first visit here and I will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This was the second time I've ever been to a portillos. The first time I ever did online ordering with them. While I was waiting(in the wrong line) I noticed how rude and obnoxious the manager was to the employees. He kept saying "pick it up". "Faster" "we got people waiting" pick it up pick it up. I wouldn't be able to work for him. After I watched that for a few mins I was finally able to ask where I was supposed to pick up my order. The manager could have at any time turned around and asked if I needed anything, instead of just barking out commands. There were only 2 people in line(not sure about the drive thru). The lady I flagged down pointed to the next window, maybe it was labeled but I didn't see where it said "pick ups for online orders". I believe it said catering. I order my sandwich with no peppers and got peppers, I guess not a huge deal, I picked them off. Manager was not someone I could deal with.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first time visiting the area and was told Portillo's is a must do. I would have to say based on the long lines no matter which location the restaurant at least appears to be very popular. I ordered the dipped Italian beef which was very good. However, I did wish it had a little bit of spicy flavor in it. I think you can add peppers which I wasn't aware of at the time. The chocolate malt I ordered was definitely the best malt I've ever had no questions asked. The service is what you expect in a fast food restaurant that is slammed with customers at all hours...nothing to write home about. Overall I would say if you are in the Chicago area you need to stop here. Next time I go I'm going to try their famous hotdogs.