“Fantastic EVERYTHING !”
Review of Tin Fish

Tin Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Tin Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 156 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 30 September 2016

This was such an awesome place to go for our Anniversary dinner. Wonderful cuisine, superb service and great wine ! Wish we had one of these restaurants back home.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Tin Fish is a treasure. Excellent seafood. Plenty of seafood preparation options and side choices and fabulous specials. Nice place for a special occasion dinner with older relatives. Also nice place for business dinners. Bar area is fun and nice.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Tin Fish has great service and great food. Great bartenders. We visit there frequently for family celebrations!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is one of my favorite restaurants to go to.I do not generally eat fish.Because
#1 I do not like it.This place will definitely change your mind.It the best fresh sea food place I have been to in Illinois.If you pick from the fish flown in today,you certainly are in for a treat.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Never been here before and was a little leery when we pulled up to it in a strip mall. It's a lot bigger on the inside than you think.

My husband started out with a Caesar salad which he enjoyed very much and I had a cup of New England clam chowder which was one of the best I've ever had. He had the halibut t-bone which was a nice large portion served on a bed of mashed potatoes -- really good. I ordered the Chilean sea bass served with a variety of vegetables which was delicious.
You get a little basket of three different kinds of breads which we also enjoyed and the mixed drinks we ordered were also good. Service was attentive and the bus staff is quick to remove your finished plates.

Since we were quite full we decided to split the creme brûlée special. The burnt crust on top was magnificent and the creamy texture of the brûlée was superb. We will definitely be coming back to the Tin Fish in the near future.