“Chens Dinner night”

Chen's Chinese Cusine
Ranked #18 of 153 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Very good food and service. Food is quick to be served. Clean atmosphere. I have never had anything bad here. Small quaint place but worth every minute of your time

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I visit Chen's regularly for the lunch specials. The price is good, the food is good, and the service is good. Not fancy, but a consistently good lunch. My lunch is less than $10 with tip.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I had the Mongolian Beef lunch special! It was super yummy! Slightly spicy, just perfect! We ordered delivery.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

This is a nice small restaurant in a strip mall. We go here every once in a while for lunch, it is GREAT. The price is awesome for what you get to eat, food is excellent and service is very good. Two of us eat for $13.70 plus your tip. Get soup, egg roll, large selection menu, tea and fortune cookie, can't be beat. We will be going back for sure.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

So I don't know why I didn't expect this restaurant to have great food, I think I'm just used to mediocre Chinese food when being delivered. But I'm going to tell you, it was absolutely awesome. I wondered why the potstickers were $5.50, which isn't much but half of a large entrée. But they are absolutely huge, maybe two or three times the size of an average potsticker. They barely fit in a large take-out container. And I'm going tell you they are so good, probably among the best I've ever had. Then I dug in to this massive meal that could feed three people. I ordered the Szechuan supreme and it was perfect. I think this restaurant should be on anybody's list if you're looking for Asian in Tinley park.