“Anniversary Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My husband and I went to Texas Roadhouse for our 42nd anniversary dinner. The food was great and the service was excellent. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone staying or living in the area. The peanuts in the shell are always a great touch.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Was in the area for business, got checked in hotel and after a long day on road was really hungry and just wanted something close. IAcrross the parking lot from Hotel was Texas Roadhouse. There was a small line so we chose to go to the bar. Service was great, good atmosphere, I had steak and it was a very good steak. With teh food, drinks and of course peanuts we could not have chosen a better place. The next day after business done came back had a different meal, service and food still great!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We have eaten here a few times and have never been disappointed. Good food and beverage selection. It is a bit loud at times but that is their fun atmosphere. Great service.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great place for dinner with fantastic rolls. The blooming onion is crisp and tasty. Nice selection of steaks and chops . Have not had a bad meal there and have visited many times. Call to get on the list to save time as they are always busy.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I enjoy a good steak out every once in awhile .Road house meet my expectations. I had the steak siskabob. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Tender,and juicy. Their rolls are to die for,not mentioning the salted peanuts sitting on your table to munch before and after your meal.