“Good steak and wine after driving all day.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 147 Restaurants in Tinley Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017

this is located right next to two hotels off interstate so it gets lots of people who don't want to get back in their cars and drive. But it is a good reliable meal, lively atmosphere and they have wine so it was fine for me. My children picked this over driving for Chicago style pizza which I was disappointed in but really I didn't want to drive and this was a good meal. Friendly waitress no concerns or problems.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We went to Texas roadhouse before the Paul McCartney concert. It was quite busy but our server Terri was fantastic. The steaks were cooked perfect and the food came quickly so we could make the concert.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Went at this location as it is close to where I work. Picked up some dinner rolls on the way home. It's that good that you can order it on its own. Taste is superb as always. Customer service is just okay but it took them forever to answer the call when I placed the order. They have a designated area for order pick-ups which is deserted during the time I waited for my order. It was still served a bit late even if I arrived well after their committed time for my order to be ready.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I've visited several of these around the central US and found them to have great food everytime, excellent service, great bread, great steaks. I'll be back.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We took some friends to try their Country Fried Chicken. We had it before and it was excellent. I guess they changed the cook. Last time the Chicken was thin, crispy and cooked well. This time the cook forgot to pound the chicken and it was not cooked crispy. The remainder of the meat was excellent.
Service was slow, no drink refills and our empty plates piled up on the table