“Nice Hotel”

Country Inn & Suites Stockton
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Stockton
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Th staff was excellent. Rooms were clean. The fresh baked cookies were a great bonus. My husband and I rode our motorcycle from Florida. We were tired but the staff was really pleasant and helpful. Amenities were great. They had laundry which made life easier for us. Pool area was well maintained. Overall, the stay was enjoyable. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Deerfield, IL
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I am in the Stockton area often for work and our company usually books the Country Inn,
we have found it to be a clean, nice hotel. Breakfast has good variety and is a great start to the day.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Bradlori
Spring Grove, Illinois
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We stayed while on a golf outing at Blackhawk Run (Great unknown course!) and while familiar with Country Inns, I was afraid that they might suffer with "Only-game-in-town" syndrome.
Not a problem.
A very good stay was had.
Room was nice and clean.
Pool was clean and well kept.
Morning breakfast was not fancy but substantial.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank dean s
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Great service, nice people, was mostly quite if kids were not running down the halls. Even there hotel guidelines say no kids running in the hall. After the 3rd time they did it I called the front desk to ask them to please not do it again she replied (oh they just got out the pool) I was like 3 times within 10 minutes on the 2nd floor!!???

But hey like most places, the walls are thin, the doors slam heavy, BUT A SHOCKER was getting bitten on my hands, arms and legs by either a spider or maybe bed bugs? When I woke up I told them. They changed me to another room and gave me some bacteria ointment and said try this and please return it when checking out.

How absolutely TACKY!!!

Well 2nd night of itching and burning as I tossed and turned that stuff didn't work so I went and got some better meds. Upon my arrival they asked me to submit my receipt of 7.00 so they can take it off the bill and every employee by the 2nd day knew I was bitten alive. They promised to make it right, they promised to reduce my bill when I check out.

Well 6 days later my job in that town was done. Guess how they made what took 3 days of bad slept nights of itching and burning.

THEY GAVE ME 27.00 OFF MY BILL!!!!!

What an absolute joke. I had no time to argue cause I had to leave ASAP before Iost my mind. The owner will be hearing from me tomorrow and I'll do a follow up if I can.

Such a shame.

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank 411Odysseys
Land O Lakes, Florida
Reviewed 19 October 2011

we spent 4 nights at this location. can't say enough nice things about it! wonderful staff, beautiful room, great breakfast!

Room Tip: we loved the room! nice and large; comfortable.