New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in South Beloit
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Over charged”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

I was charged a $150 fee because they said I smoked in the room. I have not smoked for over 20 years and my wife does not smoke. I called to get the charge removed and they would not remove it. Roda the Manager said they had documentation that I had smoked tin the room. I again told her I had not and it must have been a mistake or their Housekeeping had smoked in the room. She stood up for her staff and just stopping short of calling me a liar. I will never stay here again. I have turned it over to my credit card company and I am awaiting the outcome. If you stay there, TAKE PICTURES OF THE ROOM BEFORE YOU LEAVE!

Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank John Q
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2011

This is an excellent choice for a stay. We stopped here on our trip out west because it was cheaper than some of the hotels across the border in WI and I'm so glad we did. Hotel was extremely clean, beds were very comfortable, & price was great. Also offers free wifi & breakfasts. The staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed September 2011
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank Cherin2541
Jackson, Wyoming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2011

Took our son to college in Beloit. Had we known we would have chosen a better located hotle near college. The hotel is new, checkin was smooth, staff very helpful and rooms were comfortable but not spacious. The bathroom, however, was nice and big, AC worked, windows opened up and that is always nice. Breakfast was a hot breakfast with juice, bagels, muffins, and always appreciated. Hotel was very clean. The only reason for not excellent rating is that it is located near trucks stops, no restaurants nor retail shops nearby. We did enjoy our stay and took advantage of the breakfast, hot tub and great hospitality.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank JacksonDoyle
South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2011

Visiting WI and stayed at the BW in South Beloit for the first night of our stay. Check in was seamless, rooms were spacious, clean and quiet. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Lister53
Oswego, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2010

This is the 2nd time we've stayed at this hotel. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean, bed comfy, staff pleasant, breakfast has a nice selection. Our room had a mini fridge and microwave too. Location is good for travelers coming off the interstate with plenty of restaurants near by. I also like that I can open a window for fresh air but don't hear road noise. I will continue to stay at this hotel when I'm in the area.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
4.3 km away
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#4 of 9 in Beloit

Been to BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit-South Beloit? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK