“Saturday lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped at this long-time restaurant and watering hole for a Saturday lunch. All of the college football games were on the many screens. I opted for a burger. My wife went Italian with Egg plant Parmesan. Her portion was like two so she took half home. I knocked off the burger but couldn’t finish the coleslaw and cooked vegetables.
Great service! Huge beer selection but a little early for us. Nice menu.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

My family always loves the amazing thin crust pizza that comes from this place. It is scrumptious and a pleasure to eat. If you're in Skokie, then don't miss it!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Pizza was good. Nice outside seating area. Beer selection was ok. I’m an IPA girl and there were only a few to choose from. I’d go back. Only negative was it seem like the pizza crust was pre-made.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Primarily known for their thin pizza, my wife, Marsha & I love their stuffed pizza. The thin is good also. as well their other food!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Eat-in or carry-out, the pizza is terrific. Pizza chains produce an inferior product. The Village Inn is the "real deal!"