“Great Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have come here on multiple occasions for lunch. The cocktails are good but the beer list is what you want to look at. A wide variety. For us, the best pizza on the menu is the Buffalo chicken. Thin crust, buffalo sauce, cheese, chicken. It's outstanding. They have other types of pizzas, of course, and they're delicious too. Thin crust is the way to go. Their mozzarella sticks are fantastic. A good size and a good number of them. Some reviewers have complained about how the place looks. It's a bar. But, they have a restaurant section so if you've got the kids with you, you're good.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Had a good time here. Non-pretentious local watering hole with good service and a full, wide-ranging menu. Solid beer list and pizza. Every sporting event going will be on one of seemingly hundreds of TVs.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Went for some pizza & snacks with some friends and ran into Bingo night there, loud & fun. While we didn't care for that part as we were interested in conversation, we enjoyed the Food - came out quickly & was Great, especially for Bar Food.

Pizza - Thin, sausage, mushroom & spinach - Excellent!
Chicken Wings - spicy, wonderful
Onion Rings - very crispy, good
Potato Skins- with bacon, yummy!

All so cheap too - great spot, still...

They have a special 50% pizza from 10pm-12 week nights, great deal!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I've only had lunch here hence the title of my review. I was disappointed today to learn that they had discontinued my favorite sandwich, sloppy joe.
So I ordered from the specials and had the stuffed pepper sandwich and a salad. The salad was crisp and the creamy garlic dressing was perfect. The peppers were good and plentiful. My buddy had a steak sandwich with fries and was equally happy. Our server was attentive and efficient. I'll just have to get over not having sloppy joe here anymore.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Good pizza, nice menu, fun atmosphere. Lots of TVs for watching sports. Good for small and medium groups and just a fun place. It is what it is and it does a good job of it!