“Learned A Lesson”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I learned that in a pizzeria you should order pizza! My hubby and I ordered hamburgers. His side was a salad. My side was a baked potato. If you put two fingerling potatoes together that would be the size of the baked potato. In other words, very tiny! Service was good even though the restaurant was extremely crowded. This, however, added to the noise level.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

I had a "Jones" for Sloppy Joe and my friend wanted a steak sandwich. This is a very nice, very casual bar, restaurant, pizzeria which is sure to satisfy your cravings. Prices are very reasonable and there are lots of TV's for the sports minded. We were totally satisfied by our lunch experience.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

This is more of a bar than a restaurant but the food was very good. The staff was great and the smattering of regulars at the bar were welcoming.

The food was very good. We wanted a Chicago Style pizza but it was going to be about an hour and we did not have that long. We decided that we would get sandwich wraps and Minestrone soup. We were pleased with our choices.

The tables were clean and the staff friendly. I cannot wait to come back.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Old school pizza place with the modern menu.. craft beer... great thin crust pizza. Having a "duck bacon" blt . Great place to watch sports, plenty of TV. Worth a stop.

1  Thank Boris T
Reviewed 7 June 2016

It was a nice evening, so we chose Village Inn since they had an outdoor patio. The interior is part pizzeria and part sports bar. There are a lot of TVs to watch different sports events. On the outside patio, they do have a section that is considered "smoking", so depending on the wind, you may smell cigarette smoke. We ordered the cheddar poppers for an appetizer. For entrees, we ordered fish tacos and a 9" personal stuffed sausage pizza. Our server, Krista, was quite personable and efficient, though she was having a bad evening when we were there. We hoped that the fish tacos and the poppers would come out together as it can take over 30 minutes for a stuffed pizza, but that did not happen. Krista first came out and told us that they had actually run out of fish for the tacos, so they substituted shrimp which we were good with. As we waited, the next thing that came out was the pizza which was tasty, but was not hot. We ended up having them heat it more. Then the poppers came out and they were perfect! Finally, the shrimp tacos came out, followed shortly by the heated pizza. To add insult to injury, it actually started to drizzle while we were there. So, all in all, the food was tasty, though the way it came from the kitchen was kind of screwy, though they might have been busier than I thought inside. I would like to have given the Village Inn a "five", but that needed to be improved. Krista did a great job, all things considered. The manager did do the right thing by us, so I'm sure we would go back.