“greek joint”

Ranked #53 of 216 Restaurants in Skokie
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Greek, Fast food
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

i ordered a gyros sandwich chicago hotdog and fries.
i think this joint has a excellent chicago dog.
it was fresh the bun steamed quite excellent
im sorry to say that my gyros sandwich was quite dry and the fries were cold.
i did enjoy the atmosphere

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter picked Hub's for lunch while we were in the area. Home run! They have a broad menu of Greek and traditional American dishes. My wife had the chicken kabob sandwich. My oldest had a gyro. I had an Italian beef and my youngest had a grilled cheese. Our entire party was thrilled with their food. Fries were great. And they brought out ice cream afterwards! Everything was so good, my youngest asked to go back the next day for lunch. We were all good with that!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I love the barbecue chicken, Greek potatoes and gyros. Very tasty with a flavorful sauce. My favorite desert is the oreo cookie cheesecake cake. On Fridays try the lemon chicken rice soup, my favorite.

1  Thank missgoodcookie
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Hub's used to have really fresh good grilled fast food. I been to Hub's for a couple years. I dined in around 7:00pm. I really wanted some fried fish. So I ordered the Perch dinner. It took along time even though it wasn't busy (only 3 people eating). The dinner came with frozen fries and a tiny pile of lettuce with a tiny cup of cole slaw. At ten dollars and some change (drink extra) not a great value. The fried fish tasted old and freezer burned. The fries and the fish also smelled like old grease. I was really hungry so I tried my best to eat it and camouflage the taste with the tiny dab of tarter sauce. But there was no use, unfortunately the food didn't taste good and I just couldn't eat it.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Very good fast food greek restaurant. Fast and friendly service. Family type restaurant. Their ribs are outstanding. Enjoy!

1  Thank 967deannan

Been to Hub's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK