“EPIC food”

Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I have been coming here since I was very young, and I've enjoyed my food thoroughly every time. I have ordered the chicken, beef, kabob, kefta, felafel, hummus, etc. Even the rice is so good. Nothing disappoints. I recently enjoyed the kabob entree, which is wonderful. I recommend that. If you're in the area, don't miss this place. It lives up to the hype.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This is a delicious experience, but far from fine dining. You order at the counter, they give you a buzzer that will alert you that your food is ready. Then you pick up the food. The pitas were so softvand flavorful and the felafel was subtly seasoned and perfectly cooked.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Self service, Good middle eastern flavors. Business lunch for $6.99 is a combo of pretty much all the meats they serve along with a falafel, small potion of salad, rice and Pita Bread is a pretty good bargain.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Always a great meal from Pita Inn and if we are in the area we have to stop for some. Beautifully remodeled, too.
The lunch Special is the best. So much food for a terrific price. The kids love the rice!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We stood in line for at least 10 minutes at a counter to give our order. The room was noisy and some of the tables were sectioned off near a bathroom and the area had an unpleasant odor. The food was mediocre.

Been to Pita Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK