“Perfect place for a retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Liz C
Blackboys, United Kingdom
“Perfect place for a retreat”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I had the honour of staying in Anna's beautiful Trallywyn Bach Cottage studio. When I arrived late in the evening with the sun still setting, I walked around the beautiful secret garden and admired the flowers. Anna found me as I walked past her glorious Pottery cottage where she holds workshops and teaches pottery. Lots of postcards of her paintings and some beautiful pottery (that I made a mental note of, for next time :-) ) adorn this cottage.

Anna greeted me and took me round to my studio cottage and the aroma of lemongrass as I entered was divine. I love essential oils and use them all the time, so to be greeted with that felt so incredibly welcoming and homely. My bed was warmed with an electric blanket, before I arrived and there was a beautifully placed wood burner with some logs for my personal use. I had the view of the moon through the starlight before drifting off into a peaceful and relaxing sleep.

I loved the views of the mountains and surrounding nature and woke up early the next day to take a walk around and admire nature's stunning reverence. The calls of the local wildlife in the mornings, afternoons and evenings were just divine. Being able to observe the birds of all varieties playing, interacting, curious and singing delights was a real blessing. The ancient stone circle was another real beauty for me and I sat on the dream stone nearby to write.

In the evening of a full moon, I will always treasure sitting round an open fire, a replenishing meal, the company of deep hearted women and the gorgeous ritual of storyteling coming alive through song, music, dancing and poetry.

Thank you Anna for an incredible stay in your beautiful Trallwyn Cottage.I highly recommend this if you love nature and would love to explore the beauty of the natural countryside and the surrounding walks that are available in a stunning location with an equally kind and hospitable matriarch.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing