“Very cool decor and awesome food and service!”
Review of Great Escape

Great Escape
Reserve with OpenTable
Great Escape is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We were here on a Monday for lunch so it was very slow but that provided us with impeccable service. Their were 4 of us and 2 had the Sea Bass with Mustard Crust and both raved about it (and took leftovers home). I had the cream of chicken poblano pepper soup and the sausage/pepper appetizer. Both were superb and our waiter was even able to get the chef to do a minor modification to my sausage dish and it was outstanding. I would go back here any time!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We both grew up nearby and needed a close to the airport stop for lunch. Probably the best reasonably priced sit down reataurant in yhe area. Good menu selections and fair prices. I had the pulled pork and my companion a cheese burger. Descent quantity and quality of food. Drinks were also good as well as the service. Kudous to an independent earablishment!!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Great restaurant overall, been coming here for years. The Sea Bass with Mustard Crust is awesome, but don't order the Bone-In Angus Ribeye - very fatty, touch, lots of gristle. Everything else I've had is very good.

1  Thank Fodder4B
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I had high expectations after reading the reviews... Dinner was ok. I had a salad and my husband has the broasted chicken. Service was good. I won't go out of my way to return.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We ate at the Great Escape when we were staying at a local hotel and ready to fly out of O’Hare. We loved it so much that we stopped on our way from Central Illinois to Milwaukee. My husband loves their Chicken Pot Pie!!

Been to Great Escape? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK