All reviews woodfield mall happy hour room was clean cookies pace bus free breakfast the location is perfect would stay here again hot tub we've stayed yogurt chicago area shuttle service staff was friendly business trip shopping inns
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This was my first time at Quality Inn located in Schaumburg, IL. As soon as I walked in the lobby I had an immediate clear picture of what my stay was going to be like just by observing the guests in the lobby & there was more to come. My room had a few issues like the latch was loose; the chair almost hit the floor which was remedied by the clerk switching the chair; the hallways & guest rooms smelled musty; it almost felt like entering a "Nursing Home". There was no shuttle during the weekend, thus if you do not have a car & the places you want to visit are not walking distance be prepared to pay for a taxi or wait for the Trolley in certain areas. Going forward I will book within Chicago Downtown. The hotel did grant me a partial refund after all of this.

Room Tip: I can only speak for my room being quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Faustina B
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Not sure why reviews have said outdated, we thought the hotel was nicely decorated. Our room was on second floor and overlooked the reception area. Check in went fast and the receptionist was polite and welcoming. Room wasn't huge but I wasn't planning on spending much time in it. Bed was comfortable and shower was hot. Didn't find any issues in iur room either. It was clean and comfortable. Happy hour was nice, snacks were available also. Breakfast had variety. The area for eating was larger than I have seen at others. If I were to come back, I wouldn't hesitate to book here again. I also liked that it was close to shopping center and highways.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I do a lot of shopping and visiting the chicago area. We tend to stay at this hotel when we are in town. There have been updates done to the fish tank area and to the rooms. The rooms were clean and the price leaves you with money to shop.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very dated looking. It looks like its from the 70's. Its okay for the price, but its nothing fancy that's forsure.
We had 2 nights booked here, but we cancelled the second night. Breakfast was decent. Pool is okay. Staff friendly.

I wouldn't stay here again, just didn't feel like a vacation at this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights last week . it was a pleasant place . not a lot of noise . the rooms are a bit small but decently appointed .they have a pool and a small hot tub . the breakfast was good with different choices each morning we ate there . our check in and check out were very easy . the staff were helpful when needed . the only real draw back was not having coffee available 24 hours a day .i was with others and am a early riser so I had to leave the room when I woke . typically I'm able to get coffee in the lobby of hotels . instead I had to go to the gas station for it . the free cookies kind of made it a wash . they were great . all in all a decent place for the money and I WOULD stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family