“Comfortable and clean”

Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Tucson, Arizona
“Comfortable and clean”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

We've stayed here fa number of times, with stays ranging from 4-10 days and have always found it to be comfortable, quiet, and clean. We always get a king-bed suite: the room layout does vary, and while we do like some of those layouts better than others, we've never had a bad room. In winter, the fireplace suites are a definite pleasure! The kitchens are good, and the fitness room is small but definitely adequate.

I would also like to commend the housekeeping and front desk staff -- I realized that I had lost something fairly expensive in the room just as we were checking out: I had a flight I had to be on so couldn't stay longer to search for it. Housekeeping found my item and the hotel had it mailed pack to me. I am very grateful for that fabulous service.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
chism815, Sales Associate at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this review, 1 August 2012
Dear Mamakasa,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm so glad that you are pleased with our different room layouts. I agree that the fireplace suites are quite a pleasure all year round. The added space is nice in the summertime, and who can resist a crackling fire on a cold winter night!

Thank you also for mentioning our terrific staff! Our people are what make this hotel such a great place to stay, thanks for taking the time to write!

Sales Associate
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Lone Tree, Colorado
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We have now stayed at this property 3 times for verying lengths of stay. The first time was 6 months. On the night we checked in, we were told that they only had us for one night and we would have to leave tomorrow. I was not happy that they had been honest and made the reseravtion to stay the one night, leave and then return for my sixth month stay. Unfortunately, I did not have transportation. The manager Clint Delee, arranged for a shuttle to take me to the other hotel for one night and get me again in the morning! It was the most top notch service. They were accommadating and when my kids wee bummed about spending Halloween in a hotel, they gave them candy and told us that we could have a pumpkin and made sure that they had a good holiday. They have been just us great each time that we go back. Though the rooms are not nearly as up to date as the competitors, that kind of service simply is not easy to come by.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
chism815, Sales Associate at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this review, 31 July 2012
Dear Kim J.,

Thank you so much for the great review! I'm sorry that there was a glitch in your reservation, but I'm happy that we handled it in such a way as to earn your trust for future stays with us! We really do have an awesome staff here at Homewood Suites! From housekeeping, to maintenece, to front desk, we have the best people around, and they're all here to make your stay as pleasant as possible!

Please come back soon so you can see the partial renovation of the hotel! We have completely renovated the lodge and the suites have had some upgrades as well!

Kind Regards,
Cedarville, Ohio
Reviewed 25 July 2012

The staff here is very friendly and accommodating. We've stayed here a few time and have never been disappointed. I do wish they would run their shuttle service to the Roselle station later into the morning (they stop at 9am).

Room Tip: Pay the extra little bit and get a master suite - you will appreciate the extra room.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Brandon W
chism815, Sales Associate at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this review, 25 July 2012
Dear Brandon W,

Thank you for your review and your kind words regarding our staff! We really do have some great people here! I am sorry that you were disappointed with our shuttle schedule, I will see what we can do to improve upon it.

Thank you also for your room tip! Our Master Suites do have more room and are worth the extra money for our guests who really like to spread out!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 24 July 2012

My family stayed here for one night in June 2012. The room was very clean, and the complimentary breakfast had a lot of variety. The room is a bit smaller than I expected, especially having just stayed in a similar-sized or possibly even bigger room in the Homewood Suites in downtown Chicago. After we pulled out the sleeper sofa, there was not much room to walk around. The location seems very quiet and safe. It is also very close to a lot of shopping.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Dear kcmmfamily,

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad that you found your suite to be clean even though it wasn't quite as roomy as you had expected. Our Suite Start breakfast does have quite a selection and I am happy that you were pleased with it!

Kind Regards,
Buffalo, New York, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2012

This hotel was perfect for my family (3 Kids) they love it! The Staff was very friendly and helpful, the suites very clean and comfortable, we really love this hotel.
Excelent place to stay!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
chism815, Sales Associate at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this review, 20 July 2012
Dear Sandra P,

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad that you were comfortable during your stay with us! Pleasing three kids isn't an easy thing to accomplish, especially while traveling! Hurry back so that we can show you some more "awesome"!