“Best seafood at reasonable prices!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #50 of 358 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is one of our favorite places to eat. Always go home with leftovers. Had the four course meal and it was great. Soup, salad, entre and dessert. Nice selections for the main course. Unfortunately they ran out of the dessert that was included but the manager gave the go ahead to order whatever we wanted from the dessert menu. Had a hard time finishing everything but everything was delicious. The coconut shrimp were great the the dipping sauce added a nice flavor. They had just a little spicy flavor. My husbands fettuccine was enough for two meals for him. Overall a delightful dinner.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I'm not going to waste my time saying, "I usually do not give bad reviews." But I will if it's a bad experience. This place is not in line with my typical results of the commercial seafood restraunt, "Red Lobster". The service is poor and the food could be prepared better. Management needs to be aware, their staff is doing more co-mingling versus providing attentive service. Our waiter was ALL OVER THE PLACE. I have had better food and service. Although, my husband steak was on point. So, I gave***.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Have been there close to 10 times and every time I enjoy the food! I am always ready for more good sea food and good service :)

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Enjoyed the coconut shrimp, blackened fish and the cheddar rolls. Nice meal on a very cold night in January. Great anytime of the year.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Went to Red Lobster. Can't say anything bad about the food. It's always good. Staff are friendly and helpful. It's an extremely busy place so sometimes you have to wait a little for your food but it's worth the wait. The only negative I have to say is about the parking. I've actually had to go to a different restaurant because I could not find a place to park. Highly recommend.