All reviews manager patrick front desk waffles sausage fridge and microwave woodfield mall shuttle service staff was very friendly king suite continental breakfast enjoyed my stay medieval times bed was comfortable great place to stay schaumburg area nice room hot tub
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is clean and inviting. The location is close to I-90 and Golf Rd, close to shopping and great restaurants. I give four stars because of the cheap paper plates and eating utensils at the breakfast area. I was actually shocked at the flimsy paper plates and the tiny utensils that broke trying to cut a waffle.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to stay. Real clean front desk was real helpful. Room is spacious and well maintained. Huge bathroom with jacuzzi. Breakfast is just right to get your morning started overall I’ll definitely come back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Stayed at this place while visiting in Schaumburg. Front desk signed our party of five in promptly and courteously within a ten minute period. Accomodations were very good as expected, with everything neat, tidy and clean. Was bothered in the middle of the night by the inhabitants of the room immediately overhead on the fourth floor, but that can be expected upon occasion. Hotel had a good central location to the Schaumburg area and surrounding villages.. The morning breakfast area was spaceous, but the menu could use some updating. Compared to other chains in this price point, I would call their offerings trending more toward the lower end of the spectrum. They should consider freshening up their menu selections along with a complete overhaul of their coffee. May I suggest Seattle's Best as a good alternative, found in other hotel chains. No real complaints about this place, I would recommend to anyone staying in the area.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I had a rocky start going to the hotel because I was relying on public transportation. I took a Pace Bus to the Arlington Heights Metra Train, then took a connecting bus halfway because the driver never heard of the hotel address. I got off at Woodfield Mall to take the shuttle. I called ahead of time & it was like pulling teeth to get Dan to tell me about the Shuttle Service that picked up guests in the Schaumburg Mall in front of the Cheesecake Factory. What he did not tell me is that I had to be a guest first. How would I do that if I was on my way to the hotel? I called the fourth time & spoke with Patrick who stated that for insurance purposes they could not pick me up. Patrick made an exception & I was able to take the shuttle to the hotel. There's no restaurant on the premises; it is self-serve area with about 30 seats. For some odd reason if a guest chooses to have Hard Boiled Eggs they are normally not available on the weekends. Out of thin air one guest was given 3 eggs but before that I asked the Front Desk Clerk about that & she got into a Spanish conversation with the kitchen help who thought I did not speak Spanish. I thought it was ignorant for them to do that in front of me. Please stick to English as your main language; if they want to speak Spanish then save it for break time or after work.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Our stay was awesome! The entire staff was awesome as well! We were in town for a scrapbook expo and when I called the day before regarding a shuttle to take us to the expo, the gentleman said the shuttle doesn't normally run until after 3pm but said to call back in the morning before we got there and talk to Theresa and maybe she could do something for us. We called about 15 minutes away and she said she could help us out. When we got there, Christopher Powe (not Patrick, inside joke with Christopher) took us in the shuttle. When we got back to hotel late afternoon, Christopher was able to get us connecting rooms as there were 4 of us (2 per room) and recommended Bahama Breeze for supper. We went and it was delicious, we loved it. When returning to the hotel after supper, Christopher had left each room a note thanking us for staying with them and gave us warm chocolate chip cookies. We will definitely be returning to this hotel next year. Thank you Christopher for all your help!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends