All reviews full kitchen living room separate bedrooms main building the entire property basketball court woodfield mall hoffman estates wood field mall long term stay downtown chicago an extended stay home away from home free breakfast rooms are spacious nice breakfast would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

night stay. We had a ball in the pool and loved the room with the 2 t.v.’s. My daughter and I also stayed at this location and were very comfortable! I usually stay at the Sonesta, Center City, Philadelphia as my other daughter lives there. It is always an excellent experience! I highly recommend Sonesta Hotels.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
maureen f, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your 5 STAR review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for being our guest. Come back and visit soon!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very happy sating in this hotel with my family, and we spend our time in Chicago and shopping around Chicago area specially the Outlet , also we spend some time in Wisconsin Dells and also House in the rock , and it was very nice we spend our evening time the hotel drinking Coffee

Room Tip: the room clean and very nice decoration and conferrable beds
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
maureen f, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for being our guest and staying with us. I'm glad that you had an enjoyable stay and had fun in Chicago.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The 2 bedroom suite is beautiful. It’s so spacious and had everything we needed. I also loved the location. It’s so close to everything. The staff was amazing. I wish I could remember the name of the woman who checked us in. She was so nice and helpful! I will definitely be staying here again next time we’re in Chicago.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Soooooooooooo very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Glad you found us! Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best places we have stayed. Awesome staff, clean rooms, great food, great location, safe,
I can not say enough great things about this hotel. If you are looking for a clean, private, and home away from home type of hotel near Chicago, close to O’ hare airport and one hr from downtown Chicago.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
maureen f, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you so very much for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay! Please come back and visit anytime. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

The rooms were very spacious and overall very nice! We would highly recommend this property! The entire property was very well kept and the staff were great! The 2 bedroom suite was perfect for our family of 4. It was great having 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. That is a very hard thing to find in a hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
maureen f, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and visit us the next time you are in the Schaumburg area. Thank you for being our guest.