All reviews woodfield mall front desk king suite room was clean free breakfast sausage sleeper sofa mini fridge and microwave stay there again waffles hyatt place the air conditioning shopping and restaurants nice size nice breakfast the breakfast area pleasant stay
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights to attend 2 concerts using the nearby Pace shuttle. The hotel was able to accommodate some last minute changes to my plans and really provided a very good service and value for money. Only negative is rooms are a bit dated but that wouldn't prevent me from coming back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
risseeuwbenj, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear TOR_seetheworld- Thank you for choosing the Springhill Suites in Schaumburg and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy some concerts during your visit to the area. We will be looking forward to your next visit and please let me know if there is anything at all I can do to assist in the future. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I just stayed here over the weekend and I was very satisfied with my stay. The hotel was clean, and the rooms were nice. The breakfast in the morning was also above average. For the price, you can’t go wrong with this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Cole B-

I am thrilled to learn about your satisfaction with the hotel. We work hard to ensure we are exceeding your expectations and we love to hear when about positive experiences. We hope to see you again soon and please let us know if there is anyhting at all we can do to assist. Cheers!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Had a college reunion at the Westwood Tavern, and this hotel was perfectly located. Love the size of the King Suite rooms at this hotel. Staff were so friendly that check in was a breeze! The room had a couch, fridge, microwave, desk table, king bed. The bathroom was large with nice sink and mirror. Very quiet night, and will most definitely return!

Stayed: August 2018
risseeuwbenj, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Susie6505- I am glad your reunion was such a success and that we could play a small part of it. We hope your return trip to Schaumburg happens soon and if there is anything at all we can do to assist with a future reservaiton please do not hesitate to ask. Best Regards, Ben R.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for my in laws and 2 small children because they advertised a free area shuttle. This was very important to us as my in laws are from out of the country and didn’t have a car. In order for them to take the kids around without car seats, they really needed the shuttle. Unfortunately, during the 6 night stay, they were only able to use the shuttle ONCE! The one time that they used it to go have dinner at a restaurant, they were left stranded on the way back. They kept calling the hotel for the shuttle to take them back, and they were told each time that it was unavailable. After waiting around for nearly 2 hours, they finally had to call for a taxi without car seats. We will never book here again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
risseeuwbenj, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear ChiTownGirl82- I am very dissapointed to learn about the shortcomings you experienced during your visit. Our shuttle service works on a first come, first serve basis and is very busy with corporate clients traveling to and from work. The usage varies by day and from week to week and it is very hard to predict. Normally we are able to acomodate everyones needs as long as they are flexible, and in this case it appears we feel short and I am sorry for that. I will share your feedback with our team to ensure they are communicating with all guest and doing all they can to accomodate any requests when possible. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We hope to be given a second opportunity to regain your trust in the future. Best Regards, Ben Risseeuw

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We stayed here because it was close to Ikea and the Woodfield Mall. We had access to lots of restaurant options in every price range.

The hotel room was decent, it wasn't extravagant, but it was more than adequate. The bed was not super comfortable, but was suitable for our two night stay.

The staff was outstanding. My husband left his wedding ring in the bathroom and we left without it on our last day. We headed home early that morning and we were about 1.5 hours away when he realized he had left it. I promptly called the hotel and the let me wait on hold while they checked our room, it was still there and they shipped it to us Fedex. We are so grateful they found it, thank you to Dave for taking the extra steps for us.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor, had no issues with any noise.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dispatchergurl-Thank you for choosing the Springhill Suites in Schaumburg and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am glad to see that you had a postive experience and that the team provided such great service. It is always nice to hear positive feedback and I look forward to sharing your feedback with them. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels, Ben Risseeuw