All reviews great hotel and staff big mall buffet breakfast corner room outdoor pool working order shuttle bus guest rooms room was clean cleaning staff family reunion walking distance a great place to stay lobby area shuttle service beautiful hotel staff was very friendly
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Visitor from the UK

All staff were charming. A real credit. Particularly the courtesy van drivers.

Room looked like it had been recently refurbished. I liked the fact it had a fridge but the light doesn’t go off so had to use the ironing board to cover it up !

Bathroom was fine, shower newly installed and whilst no bath in today’s times we all prefer a decent shower to one over a bath.

Breakfast functional too.

I stayed for business. Doesn’t feel a romantic break type location.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Maria C, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to take survey and review our hotel. It's our guest feedback that lets us know how we are doing.

Hopefully we can welcome you again if your travels were to bring you to the Schaumburg area.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

Spent a few nights here for a conference. Everyone on the conference side was really excellent.

Room wise, things were fine. I was unable to ever get my room to cool off, which was odd.

The front entrance was under construction which made drop offs / pick ups complicated. But that will be fixed soon.

Food was fine. Overpriced - but that's expected for a hotel. Was sometimes hard to get attention at the bar and food could take a while.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Good afternoon,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 1 November 2018

We were excited to stay here because the pictures looked so nice. The staff was not particularly friendly. The bed was awful....it felt like a couple of 400 pound people had been sleeping on the mattresses for 5 years. 4 small square pillows, no standard sized pillows. Just not a good experience for us.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Maria C, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to take survey, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. It's our hope you give us another opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with outstanding service. Please reach out to me if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

We arrived after dark only to find that the entrance to the hotel was fenced off and there were directional signs that said something like “drop off area” with an arrow. We were given a room directly over the entrance/construction site. Construction start time was 7 a.m. with a dump truck and excavator!

Room was a bit dated but decent size. Bed had a divot on the one side - well worn in. Clean room. A conference center type hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2018

There were four weddings taking place the weekend I was there and not one celebration interrupted my stay. The music wasn't too loud, I couldn't even hear it and I stayed on the third floor. Staff was very friendly. Room met my expectations.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Good afternoon,

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay at our property, It's our hope we can welcome you back in the near future. Please reach out to me if I can be of further assistance.