All reviews great hotel and staff big mall buffet breakfast corner room outdoor pool working order shuttle bus room was clean guest rooms family reunion cleaning staff walking distance a great place to stay lobby area shuttle service beautiful hotel staff was very friendly
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Had reservations about picking this room, but in the end, trusted the #1 ranking by TripAdvisor. Huge mistake! Room was out dated and not on par with hotels in the area. The bathroom is very small. Door almost hits the toilet. My wife found mold in the sink and around fixtures. Walls are thin. Could hear people walking down the hallway and talking. Someone knocked on our door around 12:30am on our first night, and when I went to the door, nobody was there. The room is just old and not pleasing. I purposely purchased the King Delux Corner room for added space. Glad I didn't pick a normal room. We will not be staying here again. I don't know how it was TripAdvisor's #1 hotel in the area, with many other choices, and many we've stayed at in the past. This hotel does not compare to others in the area. We will never stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Maria C, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback,it's the feedback from our guest that lets us know where we are failing to provide the outstanding service and accommodation we take pride of.

I will make sure higher management reviews your feedback and prevent this from happening again. I assure you your experience isn't normalcy at this hotel.

If I can be of further assistance please reach out to me.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

The hotel was clean and neat. The conference rooms were well set up. The guest rooms were clean, neat & very welcoming. The buffet breakfast was served warm and was kept replenished for all guests. We enjoyed our visit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I always choice to stay here and the staff always willing to help wit all my requests. If you looking for a great place to stay in Schaumburg this is the place walking distance to tons of shopping and great food. 5 stars always in my book

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2018

I was there for the Starrcast convention in late August/early September. Despite a sold out hotel, and a number of outside guests also attending the convention, my stay, and the convention, could not have gone more smoothly. Rooms were top quality, and every staff member I encountered throughout the weekend was very friendly, and more than helpful if I needed it. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Bed very comfortable. Good night's sleep. Walk in shower. Bathroom very small. No microwave. Very clean. Over looked roof on 5th floor. Nice bath towels. Construction going on. A lot of wasted waiting area space.

• Trip type: Travelled on business