“Nice Easter Celebration ”
Review of Shaw's Crab House

Shaw's Crab House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shaw's Crab House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 375 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Higgins Rd and Rt. 53, I-290 and I-355
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is my family’s second time celebrating Easter at this place and both times my expectations are met. Meghan and Erin made it all possible. They both made sure that all 27 of us are grouped together at the Normandie Room. Can’t get much attention than that! My praise to both of them are beyond words. Thank you!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Being a member of Lettuce Entertain You, we go to Shaw's 2-3 times a year to celebrate special occasions and always at Christmas. Their appetizers and meals are always prepared impeccably and are to die for for fresh seafood. They also have great prime meats by themselves or paired w/lobster or crab. Try the Surf & Surf (Crab and lobster), stupendous. The wait staff is top notch, especially Jimmy & Mike as well as Jill the manager. Celebrate your special occasion with a flare!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We were in Chicago for St. Patrick’s Day weekend. We visited Shaw’s Crab House on Sunday. The food is always consistent & delicious. Staff are attentive & friendly. I typically order the Maryland Style Crab Cakes. This visit I also tried the Lobster Mac & Cheese which was divine. Highly
recommend Shaw’s Crab House.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I had a great time here. Extensive menu with wonderful food.

I had the grilled octopus as my main entree with broccoli as the side. I had asked for the octopus to be done without oil, but it still came in a skillet with oil...so technically NOT grilled octopus. More like sauteed in a lot of oil. It was OK; I still ate it and it was delish.

I had great service (although, I did not really complain about my octopus; I just told him that this was not grilled octopus).

I was there on a Monday night; very quiet and easy to get a table.

I would recommend the crab appetizers. I mean, it is crab! So good!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I had the parmigian-coated haddock, which was excellent, and so was the seafood gumbo - nice and thick with lots of chunks of fish/seafood. Bread was outstanding. Things are mostly a la carte, so if you want soup and salad and veggies, it adds up.