1,020 results
All reviews woodfield mall front desk very nice hotel clean rooms whole foods chicago area hot tub lots of restaurants business trip staff was friendly the room was nice fitness center a great stay convenient location definitely stay here again free breakfast cookies
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was attending the Hilton Garden Inn for a conference for my company. The whole experience was exceptional from my check in to when I checked out. The lobby had an inviting environment from when I walked into the hotel. Megan was the contact at the hotel for my company in organizing all the accommodations. She did an amazing job. If other companies are looking to hold conferences in Schaumburg I recommend having it at this hotel and Megan being the contact.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank juliaklapp
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was there for a conference and the staff was wonderful! The hotel is very clean and the conference rooms were perfect for what we were doing. Yesenia was amazing and helped us out a lot. Overall, a great stay!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on a hockey trip and they were as friendly as possible. Adriana and Miriam made us feel at home, and Ernesto cooked us a great meal. The hotel is clean and comfortable, but the staff made our stay so great! We will always stay at this hotel and we look forward to seeing all the great staff when we return.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We appreciate the great review. Positive feedback empowers us. Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I will share this great feedback with them. We are esteemed you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I don't believe I've ever stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn while on a business trip. So this was a first. I was very pleasantly surprised and was made to feel "at home" right from check-in through check-out. Excellent accommodations and a great staff. I'll be staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Had a wonderful stay at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg. Room was extremely clean and had all amenities. Staff is very friendly and did all that is possible to make our stay memorable. Breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018