All reviews great hotel stand up shower pool and exercise room would highly recommend staying here front desk a king bed room fire pit woodfield mall large pool lifetime fitness newer hotel tilted kilt breakfast area coffee pot comfortable beds mini fridge the check in process
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are much better than normal Fairfield Inns. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

This hotel has a nice outdoor patio and a beautiful events space. Also, guests can use the local Anytime Fitness or the in house facilities.

This is by far the nicest Fairfiled in which I've stayed.

My only complaint is that they have 4 parking spaces for electric vehicles. At midnight, I parked on the grass. This morning, another car was parked next to me.

The need more general parking. (Or reserved spots for Platinum Elite members.)

1  Thank TravelingDena
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor Survey regarding your recent stay at our new Fairfileld Inn & Suites Hotel Schaumburg. And, thank you for being a Hilton Honors Platinum Member, your loyalty to our brand is very much appreciated. I have shared your comments with our Management Team and they join me inthanking you for your kind words, We are very proud of our new hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
We do apologize for failing to exceed your expectations regarding the parking available, your satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using the feedbackyou provided tomake improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
We hope that you will consider staying withus again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while visiting Chicago for a two day event. The place was very clean and nice looking. The check in process was quick and Fran offered some local insight into where the best pizza could be ordered. My room was exceptionally clean and comfortable with everything new looking. Breakfast was plentiful and there was also adequate seating for all those present. A short distance off of major interstate with direct route to Chicago. Plan accordingly for travel times as traffic going in and out of Chicago can easily triple the normal drive time. Would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Randy M
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor Survey with such a detailed description of our hotel! I have shared your comments with our team, so they may enjoy them also. We are very proud of our new hotel and the services we provide and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service any time you might be in our area.
Fran@trivedihospitality.com

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Schaumburg, Illinois is about 23 miles from downtown Chicago. I like to stay here and Uber into downtown and leave the driving to someone else. I stayed at this Marriott property for two nights. Clean, comfortable and very friendly, happy staff. It’s nice to see employees who enjoy their jobs. No parking fees. No resort fees. No breakfast fees. Just off Interstate 90.
Breakfast includes, eggs, meat, cereal, fruit, breads/muffins/ bagels, yogurt, juice and coffee. They keep the breakfast area very clean. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable.
Pool and fitness center, too. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank thumper1997
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor Survey with such positive feedbak! I have shared your very kind remarks with our team, so they may enjoy them also. We are very proud of our new hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We truly enjoyed having you as our guests and we are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service any time you might be in our area.

fran@trivedihospitality

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Clean and friendly staff. Checked in at 1 AM to take a nap before heading home to Iowa from an all day event. Delia was wonderful and there was plenty of hot coffee in the AM. I plan to stay there again when I return in two weeks.

1  Thank Karla W
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you Karla for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor Survey with such positive feedback! I havae taken the liberty of sharing your very kind comments with our team, so they may enjoy them also. We are very proud of our new hotel and the services we provide and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Fran@trivedihospitality.com

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Had a wonderful stay at this hotel. I stay here and at the Towneplace Suites that is attached to it. Room was excellent as always. Breakfast was delicious too! We enjoyed the outdoor bar and hung out on the patio overlooking the water one evening. I will be back next time I am in Schaumburg.

Room Tip: Water view room is nice.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank valetudo72
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor Guest Satisfaction Survey with such psoitive feedback! I have shared your comments with our team and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are very proud of our new hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to say so.

We truly enjoyed having you as our guest and we are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service any time you might be in our area.