All reviews great hotel front desk stand up shower fire pit would highly recommend staying here pool and exercise room lifetime fitness restaurant options a king bed room woodfield mall large pool outdoor patio next month fantastic stay comfortable beds beautiful property labor day weekend
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while visiting Chicago for a two day event. The place was very clean and nice looking. The check in process was quick and Fran offered some local insight into where the best pizza could be ordered. My room was exceptionally clean and comfortable with everything new looking. Breakfast was plentiful and there was also adequate seating for all those present. A short distance off of major interstate with direct route to Chicago. Plan accordingly for travel times as traffic going in and out of Chicago can easily triple the normal drive time. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Randy M
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor Survey with such a detailed description of our hotel! I have shared your comments with our team, so they may enjoy them also. We are very proud of our new hotel and the services we provide and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service any time you might be in our area.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Schaumburg, Illinois is about 23 miles from downtown Chicago. I like to stay here and Uber into downtown and leave the driving to someone else. I stayed at this Marriott property for two nights. Clean, comfortable and very friendly, happy staff. It’s nice to see employees who enjoy their jobs. No parking fees. No resort fees. No breakfast fees. Just off Interstate 90.
Breakfast includes, eggs, meat, cereal, fruit, breads/muffins/ bagels, yogurt, juice and coffee. They keep the breakfast area very clean. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable.
Pool and fitness center, too. I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank thumper1997
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor Survey with such positive feedbak! I have shared your very kind remarks with our team, so they may enjoy them also. We are very proud of our new hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We truly enjoyed having you as our guests and we are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service any time you might be in our area.

fran@trivedihospitality

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Clean and friendly staff. Checked in at 1 AM to take a nap before heading home to Iowa from an all day event. Delia was wonderful and there was plenty of hot coffee in the AM. I plan to stay there again when I return in two weeks.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Karla W
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you Karla for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor Survey with such positive feedback! I havae taken the liberty of sharing your very kind comments with our team, so they may enjoy them also. We are very proud of our new hotel and the services we provide and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Had a wonderful stay at this hotel. I stay here and at the Towneplace Suites that is attached to it. Room was excellent as always. Breakfast was delicious too! We enjoyed the outdoor bar and hung out on the patio overlooking the water one evening. I will be back next time I am in Schaumburg.

Room tip: Water view room is nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank valetudo72
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor Guest Satisfaction Survey with such psoitive feedback! I have shared your comments with our team and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are very proud of our new hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to say so.

We truly enjoyed having you as our guest and we are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service any time you might be in our area.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

My family and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn on National Parkway for a few nights this past weekend. Your front desk team is awesome!! The nicest, most polite and professional front desk team I have seen in a long, long time. Please congratulate all of them and thank them for their outstanding, friendly attitudes!!! I stay a Marriott properties nearly every week in my business travels and your team is among the best I've encountered in a long time! The entire staff was very nice - breakfast team, housekeeping, bartender, etc. - you have a great team, great culture and it did not go unnoticed! I know you likely get a ton of complaints, but I believe in thanking those that have done a great job - your team deserves the kudos!

Keep up the great teamwork!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Steve S
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

WOW! Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor Survey with such positive feedback! I have taken the liberty of sharing you very kind comments with our team so they may enjoy them also. We are very proud of our new hotel and the services we provide and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and superior service the next time you are in our area.

Kindest Regards,