“Delicious pan pizza”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #23 of 168 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 15 July 2021

Their deep dish pizza is delicious. It takes longer to cook than a regular pizza but it is worth the wait. Overall, the service was excellent and the food was fresh and delicious!

Date of visit: June 2021
2  Thank Betty C
Write a reviewReviews (76)

Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

Ordered 2 pizza chicken wings and calamari. Came and picked it up and they forgot my calamari have to wait for another 10 minutes then got home and pizza was not fresh wings are terrible not fresh and under cooked well never again to go to Giordanos St Charles, worst experience ever!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 3 October 2020

We had friends coming in from Georgia who had heard of Chicago deep dish pizza, and really wanted to try it. I made a reservation 2-3 days ahead of time. Then even called day of to confirm. They literally said; "Oh, sure, come in any time'. We came in at the allotted hour and there were people waiting outside and in the foyer. I went up to the host desk and talked to a young man and told him about our reservation. He looked at me and said: I'll be right back. When he returned he just said flatly: " I don't have a table for you". (keep in mind there were MANY open tables, even with Covid. I saw about two tables actually seated.)

I asked, "isn't there anything you can do?" He just looked at me. I was stunned - no apology, no "I'll find you an open table ASAP" or "We just had three servers call in sick and we're way backed up..." no apologetic behaviors at all. Just: I don't have a table for you... I think I asked him how long the wait would be and he said: "I have no idea. " Or maybe even : "We have a long wait now..." Anyway the whole experience was bizarre--it was like he just stared at me and literally wanted us to leave. It was unhelpful, embarrassing, weirdly rejecting and frankly quite maddening. I've never been treated like that before at a restaurant. My friend later told me: "I had to walk away or I would have unleashed on him." They even had our phone number and could have called us to save us the trip out to E. St. Charles...We would have understood that gesture and appreciated it as well. That kid is in the wrong job...and I will NOT go back to a Giordano's again if I can at all help it. The St. Charles restaurant is not going to last if that's how they treat people.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 8 September 2020

I had a great experience all around, but what really stuck out was how Pete and Ilana were able to cater to a very special request for my husband's birthday - Stromboli! They went above and beyond and made us 2 delicious strombolis for our party of 14. Most people don't even know what a stromboli is - but they did a fantastic job :) . And they were very kind and accommodating about it - I had called at least 6 other places that said they could not do it, so I'm glad Giordano's could and did :) - my husband and his family loved it.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 8 May 2020

These folks are my go to for pizza and wings in the Chicago area. The meat and more meat pizza is out of the world. Yummy.

Date of visit: April 2020