Lowest prices for your stay
$82
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
$90
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$74
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Priceline$90
Hotels.com$90
Official Site$85
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2017

Arrived for a nights stay around 5:00 pm on 12/23/17. Lobby and halls reeked of Indian food. Elevator smelled like an old dirty ashtray. Entered room that had not had the heat turned on. It was almost as cold in the room as it was outside that night. Even after 90 minutes of having turned on the heat the room remained uncomfortably cold. Heater blew out barely warm air. Front desk of no help. Heat in all unoccupied rooms is turned off until guests arrive and turn it for themselves. NEVER going back. NEVER would even suggest anyone stay there.

Room tip: Stay anywhere else in the St, Charles area.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank JeffKasalIceman
genevamotelinn, Hotel Manager at Geneva Motel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your review. On behalf of our entire staff, please accept our sincere apologies for your experience. It's important for us to ensure every guest has a wonderful experience and from what you shared we were certainly were not at our best during your stay. We hope you will give us a chance to make this up to you the next time you're in the area. Thanks again. Take care!

Sincerely
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Oh my ---, I SLEPT FOR MAYBE 2 HOURS ALL NIGHT AS I FEARED FOR MY FAMILYS SAFETY. THERE WAS NO WAY WE WERE LEAVING THAT ROOM UNTIL THE SUN CAME UP AS THERE WERE MULTPLE FIGHTS GOING ON IN THE HALLS, PARKING LOT AND IM QUITE SURE I saw a drug deal, ladies of the night working and a car jacking going on in the parking lot outside my window. I swear to --- I was on an episode of Live PD AND IT WAS THE RIDING DIRTY TRIFECTA.
But other than that the room was clean, my family said the beds were comfortable and for $83.00 I got a snack, 2 hours of sleep and a show.

Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is your typical budget style hotel however, it was very clean, did not smell, all faucets and shower worked and did not drip. The room was not damp or musty and the climate control system worked very well. The beds we're comfortable and the staff was nice and accommodating. I was here alone but would have no problem bringing the whole family here. Would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The accommodation is very basic. Lifts and corridors smelt of smoke. Room keys didn't work properly.
One of the male members of staff let himself into our room, luckily I was in there at the time. He said that we should have been checking out but we still had one night left, he then said I had to talk to the office. When we did go to speak to someone the man that came into the room was outside and watched us leave, did not feel comfortable leaving our room unattended. The woman at reception offered no apology when I told her what had happened, she said she knew it had happened and also that we were booked in for another night. Made to feel as if I was in the wrong.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank kiaora85
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The place reeked of smoke as did our 'non-smoking' room. We were able to change rooms the next day. Very little attention to cleanliness. Old in-wall air conditioning units were stacked in the hallways. The breakfast was minimal. Suggest you stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: July 2017