Lowest prices for your stay
$118
Priceline
$118
Hampton
$115
Expedia.com$118
Travelocity$118
Lol.travel$122
All reviews room was clean yogurt great room charles st lobby wedding geneva microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2022 via mobile

Hampton Inns are consistently good and this location was no exception. Our stay wasn’t perfect, but it’s probably the best in town and we will be back.

Room- the hotel is approaching 20 years old and needs renovation, but the room was mostly clean and in good shape. Our first room had a noise issue and we got moved to a studio suite, which was a great room. It would be well worth the upgrade for a traveling family.

Amenities- nice saltwater pool (no whirlpool) and good breakfast. Gym very small. Public areas were clean, spacious and comfortable.

Service- staff were kind although it was frustrating that the they always seemed to be in the office when we needed something. We were not offered an Honors snack at check-in.

Overall a good stay and worth a return visit.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2022

I saw the posters and I know Hilton policies but it was not enforced. Made me feel unsafe. I didn't want to tell anyone because it's a sensitive subject but like an airline Hilton should I force l the written policies on check-in

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank thewilfreds2001
Reviewed 6 January 2022

Forgot a charger in our room. Staff located it, let me know, and held it at the front desk clearly marked with my information so I could pick it up a couple of days later when I was in the area. Helpful and cheerful.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 3 December 2021

Clean with comfortable beds. We had a suite so plenty of room to spread out. Breakfast was ok/fine...about what you might expect and went until 10 am which is nice. Attendant in breakfast area kept it tidy and stocked and tables wiped-refreshing. I like having to login in to the Wifi; more secure than just open as in some hotels.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

Always stay here when attending a concert at the Arcada Theatre 2 miles away. The rooms are nice and the free breakfast is typical
satisfying Hampton fare. Plenty of restaurants and things to do. The downtown is walkable with ample parking as is the Geneva downtown 10 min away. Usually get a Diamond upgrade to a King suite which is nice! Thank you!

Date of stay: November 2021