“Asusual good”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #50 of 89 Restaurants in Rosemont
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Nothing great. Asusual stuff. Favorite is #6 . Made lovely and I love it. But a little more calorie food.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Stopped in for a sub it was great! Short walk from the extended stay Plenty of good food to go. I had the ham and cheese and baked it in my room oven.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We stopped in after shooting targets at Maxons. While we typically go to subway, with my son's new diet, we opted for a change. My son had a turkey wrap( lettuce) and I had a nine grain veggie sandwich. Both were good and it was nice to see that management is in tune with those who have diets or dietary concerns. Service was a tad slow, but they were gearing up for large orders for Sunday Football viewing. Well worth the stop and you just might add this to your list of sandwich shops.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Not kidding, everytime I go their they make my sandwich wrong. If you ask for anything different they what they have on the menu they mess it up

Reviewed 17 April 2016

They advertise that they've been serving the same subs of X number of years, as though that was good. Well, it is truthful. There is nothing new, so if you eaten here a couple of times all that is left is repeating. Many of the subs are skimpy. The Tuna is watery. The Gargantuan is a great sandwich. Nothing but white bread.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK