“Great delivery of piping hot pizza pie!”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Had a Chicago special deep dish pizza with pepperoni, bell peppers, mushrooms, and TONS of cheese. Very tasty, and impressively hot when it arrived at my door. No complaints here! The small size is big enough for three people (the slices are very, very filling).

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

The food is sooooo good!!!!!!! I had salad, beer, pizza. I loved the pizza so much I bought two frozen ones to take home with me in my suitcase. The service sucked. The guy we had didn't offer us more beer and we had to go hunt him down. We noticed other servers were serving the first slice of pizza to everyone. Our guy just out the pizza down and left. We had to ask someone else for plates and silverware. So minus the guys bad service, the place was great. I highly recommend it. You haven't had pizza till you try this place! It is worth the 45 minute wait for the pizza to bake. You won't regret anything from this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

This is a great pace to have a traditional deep dish pizza. The service was good and the had a nice choice of beers to choose from. Close to the airport as well.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

While in the area, my wife and I decided to try some thin crust pizza at Giordano's, Now, I have had the deep dish here before, and it was good, I had yet to try any other style pizza. My wife is a fan of pizza only if it is this crust.
The pizza we ordered was good to me, but no where near thin enough for her. I agree. The crust was not Extra Thin as the menu stated.

I liked it, as I like all pizza, but is was disappointing for her.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Was great to eat at a famous restaurant while staying the night in Chicago! Would recommend to anyone wanting a deep dish pizza!

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK