“Only for breakfast AND only for Best Western guests”
Review of Pine Grove Restaurant - CLOSED

Pine Grove Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2016

Although the Pine Grove restaurant looks like it is a regular family restaurant, when we stopped for lunch, we found that it is only open for breakfast and that you MUST be a guest at the Best Western at O'Hare. You can not walk-in to use the restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 29 October 2014

I do a lot of Restaurant .com stuff so this was to be right next to the hotel we were staying at. It was but closed for remodeling so very upset that not only will I now waste the GC I have because I will not be staying there again but because I wanted a nice dinner with my husband before he went on his plane for weeks McDs just wasn't what we were thinking of very disappointed

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I have been dining at Pine Grove for years. It is a hallmark of consistency; always good food, fair prices, good service. One should go here for those components - it is not a trendy or exciting place - it is simply dependable good food.

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I stopped for dinner while overnight in Chicago. We were not expecting much but had a pleasant surprise.. I ordered the tialpia and had them blacken it, and the meal was excellent. My wife had the half chicken dinner and she was very happy with it. The only disappointment was dessert. I ordered a piece of cherry pie, but is was only a small piece from a grocery store box, and I did not accept it, My wife had the carrot cake, and she said it was just okay. Service was excellent Our server was Rogelio and we had a bus girl who was also very helpful

Date of visit: July 2014
Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your dinner entrees. I apologize for your unhappiness with the dessert selection. We have been working on updating our dessert menu, and look forward to doing so soon. I will pass your compliments along to Rogelio and Maria, they are both a true asset to our team.
Thanks again,
Sarah

Reviewed 25 July 2014

While I have only eaten breakfast at the Pine Grove, I do so whenever I visit our Higgins Road office. I like the neighborhood feeling and it is right in the middle of the O'Hare airport Hotels, shopping, and offices. Good Service, good coffee, and sometimes comedic waitresses. :-)

Date of visit: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your breakfast, we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!