“really handy diner at o'har”
Review of Pine Grove Restaurant - CLOSED

Pine Grove Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Staying overnight at the Best Western at O'Hare, I was told that I could get a burger here. Wanting something ore substantial, I tried to get into Shoeless Joe's, the Sports Bar next door, but could not, so tried the Pine Grove. It was excellent! Service was very quick, beer was good and the food was superb - there is a far wider range available than just burgers. Would certainly visit here again if I need to stay at O'Hare.

Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit. Please stop by and see us next time you're in town!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Met a friend here Saturday morning before leaving Chicago. At 830am the parking lot was empty. Walked in immediately seated and got my coffee. A nice breakfast menu that's served all day. They accommodated my request for the veggie omelette to be converted to a skillet, there was no veggie skillet option. Service was very good, relaxed family atmosphere and reasonable prices.

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your dining experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We had a great server named Carol made us feel like home and the food was great with great prices we would go back

Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review. I am happy to hear Carol took good care of you, she is a great server and a true asset to our team. I am glad you enjoyed your meal, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I received coupons for complimentary breakfast at Pine Grove Diner while staying at Best Western at O'hare. The breakfast was pretty good for a complementary continental hotel breakfast. It included canned juices, yogurt, tea/coffee, bread-bagels-muffins-danishes, instant oatmeal, a few types of cereal and freshly made-to-order eggs and pancakes. The food was average but service was decent. Marie (who looks after breakfast) was helpful and attentive.
Overall, a nice complementary breakfast.

Thank you for leaving us this nice review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your complimentary continental breakfast and that you found Marie to be helpful and attentive. She is a true asset to our team. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Have eaten here for years when I'm in town and today I was sadly disappointed. Food seemed institutional. No flavor, highly processed and almost inedible. In fact, I couldn't eat the breakfast potatoes they were so unpotato like. Would have given just one star but the service was excellent. The only thing remaining from the old days, I guess.

Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I appreciate your feedback as it helps us better train our staff and serve our guests. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your breakfast, we do make all food to order using the freshest ingredients available. Please accept my apologies.
Sarah