5 people are viewing this hotel
$136
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hyatt.com
Expedia.com$144
Hotels.com$144
travelup.com$161
5,063 results
All reviews red bar convention center close to the airport o hare park and fly an airport hotel business trip shuttle service blue line parking garage outlet mall free shuttle wing conference executive chicago perks
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2022 via mobile

We had a work function with less than 20 people. This property was perfect. Easy access to the city. Easy access to ORD. Meeting rooms accessible. Good informal meeting spaces in the large lobby. 24 hour coffee access. Free shuttle to ORD too.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Cheri D, Guest Services / Front Office at Hyatt Regency O'Hare Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2022

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 26 November 2022 via mobile

This is my first time at this Hyatt. After 70 Hyatt nights this year, this is the first time I’ve encountered this. Arrived at 1 pm. Was told they are cleaning the room and was rudely told it would not be ready until 3 pm. Granted it’s a suite but I offered to take a smaller room but was told none available.

I hope the rest of the stay goes better. Will update once I get to room.

Room tip: I wonder if mobile check in would have helped.
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience at check-in. Our typical check in time is 3pm and we do try and accommodate as many early check-ins as we can. Our housekeeping staff works extremely hard to get rooms cleaned as fast as they can once the previous guest checks out. We take our guests concerns seriously and will be sure to share your comments with our leadership team as we always strive to make improvements where needed.

Reviewed 25 November 2022

We stayed here Nov 18-20th because my husband was judging the Muscle Car and Corvette National Show at the Rosemont Convention center. The sky bridge that connects the hotel to the facility is and convenient, as well as heated. Our third floor room was spacious, clean and very quiet. We had a nice view from our room of the holiday lights outside at night. Overall, a very nice experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to read your comments and hope to welcome you back again for a future stay!

Reviewed 25 November 2022

The intangibles of the stay far exceeded my expectations, and in part due to good fortune. I was there to attend the MCACN car show, my room was literally steps from the skyway to the convention center and provided an exceptional view of the event exit door. This may not sound like a big deal to many but to me, attending the event and having this location couldn’t have been more perfect.
I may also mention the semi round room layout, decor, and comfort were all excellent!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Wow, thank you for such a positive review of your experience. We are incredibly lucky to be connected to the convention center. It truly makes connecting to your events hassle and worry free which allows you to focus more on enjoying your time here. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2022

We arrived almost around 9 pm after a long day of travel to an appalling amount of issues.
One there is not one in the driveway lobby to help with bags.
Two there was one, ONE!, person at the front desk, at the globalist desk, for everyone to seek help from. I waited a good 15 minutes for assistance.
Three, when I told her there was no one downstairs to help with our bags she pointed to a bell desk to her right that was manned by a person but didn’t offer to send him down to help my husband with our 8 bags.
Four, she almost declined to check me in because I was not my husband, who is the name on our globalist account. When I reminded her he was stuck downstairs with our bags, she checked us in saying I had 3 rooms booked which confused me because I booked 2, so she checked me into the VIP suite and the adjoining attached suite which I thought were my 2 rooms with 2 bedrooms. She made no mention of the facts that I soon came to learn that she literally gave me keys to 2 “rooms” that held 1 king size bed total.
Six, my husband walked up and she pointed him to the bell desk, again not offering help.
Seven, my husband asked the bell desk for help and waited and he never came to help.
Eight, the bar food, is the only food available for dinner, is revolting. How do you begin to put your hotel at the level of regency?! And why can you not provide it as room service?
Nine, upon walking to our rooms at the furthest corner of the hotel, we learn the reason of the 3 room mystery, one of my rooms, the "VIP suite" is a meeting room with no beds and the "second adjoining room" is the only bedroom. I also come to find out that the huge walk-in closet is not heated and therefore the adjoining bathroom to it is freezing with only an overhead heater on a timer. As it was 17 degrees that night, making that whole area unusable all night.
Ten, when I called down asking where our other bedroom was, I was told that the "third room" was in a completely other tower for my son. When I asked where our third bed was I was told that was not what I booked which is inaccurate and that the hotel was full and I was out of luck. Also we were made to come downstairs to get the new keys to the 3rd room. No one was willing to help and bring them to us.
Eleven, there was a pullout bed in the vip suite with a mattress covered in heavy plastic and maybe the thickness of 2" and we were told someone could sleep there. When someone arrived with bedding he brought a rolling twin because he said he knew that pullout and it was impossible for anyone to sleep on it.
Thirteen, the heat was not working all night it was freezing in the tiny adjoining suite with three people, likely hampered but the entirely unheated corner large walking closet of the room. Why do you think that large adjoining closet is remotely acceptable? I'm am sure I the summer it is ridiculously hot as well. Why is there no way to control the temperature in the VIP suite bedroom walk-in closet (almost the size of the bedroom) and bathroom?!
Fourteen, the internet failed all night and the next day.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Cheri D, Guest Services / Front Office at Hyatt Regency O'Hare Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2022

Hello KokoVFL, I am very sorry to hear about all your negative experiences while staying here at our hotel. This is not typical of our hotel at all. I hope you were able to connect with a manager during your stay so that we could try and make your experience a better one. If you would like to reach out and provide more details our Director of Operations Jason would love to hear from you. He can be reached at jason.gibbs@hyatt.com