2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$145
View deal
Expedia.com$145
Priceline$145
Hotels.com$145
Travelocity$145
Agoda.com$150
Tapestry$145
All reviews o hare dave and busters front desk close to the airport shuttle service great hotel modern design great stay fitness center definitely stay here again comfortable rooms within walking distance free shuttle an early flight outlet mall o'hare airport destiny
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2022

In short, getting to this hotel via airport shuttle, unprofessional manager experience, and even more unprofessional front desk staff made my experience something I would have paid money to avoid.

In long, I booked this hotel specifically because it appeared to be nice, clean, and convenient due to the airport shuttle. I called ahead of time to make a shuttle reservation. Then I called again once I landed. I was told that I just missed the shuttle and it would be back in 15 minutes, which didn't make sense considering that I told them the time I would arrive and I wasn't late. I called again because I realized they didn't tell me where to catch the shuttle. The front desk woman told me to go to, "door #3". I looked at all of the signs and all I saw was "ground transportation" and "terminal 3", but I didn't see "door 3". I called again and spoke to another ill informed front desk person. Then that front desk person had me speak to the manager and he didn't provide any useful information and was rude. Then I called again, and a different front desk person said they would have the shuttle person call us directly. That call never happened. Needless to say it took 1.5 hours in total in the middle of the night, and 10 different phone calls, and the only way I was finally able to catch the shuttle was because I  flagged the shuttle down like a NY taxi. He pulled over. Didn't say "hello", instead he said, “you were standing in the wrong spot.” My eyebrows were raised in disbelief. I was dropped off at the hotel reception which allowed me to see the people in person who I had contact with over the phone and they were some of the most unhappy, unprofessional, misinformed staff of a hotel that I had experienced.

The room was clean and big. Had I not had to encounter the staff and had not used the free shuttle, I would have given my experience 5 stars, but the staff, lack of shuttle direction, and night management bring this review to a 1 star.

Date of stay: November 2022
1  Thank travelwao
Micaela Haas, General Manager at The Rose Hotel Chicago O’Hare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2022

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize we fell short of your expectation. This experience with the shuttle is unlike our front desk & shuttle drivers and I will personally address this incident with our team. I know we can't make up for lost time or frustration but we would love to make this right. Please reach out so we can connect and sort out a resolution. We hope to hear from you soon!

Email: ORDRB_GM@hilton.com
Regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2022

I travel quite a bit for business.
Came across The Rose Hotel while entertaining clients at the nearby restaurant...

After dinner I ventured over to check out the property...In doing so I met Macaila...the GM who was more than happy to show me around....

At the end..I promised that I will book my next trip with The Rose on my return to Chicago...

Glad I did, for the staff could not be more accommodating and pleasant...

I believe in supporting boutique hotels around the country because they just make it more like home away from home....And with the name of Hilton representing....it's just a plus!

This one will remain on my travel list for a while.

Thank you Macaila and your entire Tapestry by Hilton Team....

Best,
Albert Pascale

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Micaela Haas, General Manager at The Rose Hotel Chicago O’Hare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2022

Hello!
Thank you for choosing The Rose Hotel and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We're thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon but please feel free to reach out at any time.

Reviewed 31 October 2022 via mobile

Visited The Rose Hotel for a weekend conference. It is very convenient to O’Hare with free shuttles to the hotel. You have to call the hotel for pickup and finding the correct door was challenging. The hotel was perfect for our purpose with meeting rooms and catered breakfast and lunch. It was an hour to get into the city. You can get public transport at the airport or an Uber. There is literally nothing to do at the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank claretuson
Micaela Haas, General Manager at The Rose Hotel Chicago O’Hare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2022

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We're pleased to read you enjoyed the hotel and your meeting. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 29 October 2022

Told 15 minutes for shuttle pick up at airport, but took over an hour, and several phone calls. They never called us once to advise of multiple delays, despite asking for our number each time. Would’ve just taken a cab if they’d said at the start there was a problem/long wait for the shuttle.

When we arrived at the hotel they stared blankly not even acknowledging there was a problem & then just empty “sorrys” & a reluctant offer of a drink at the bar, which we didn’t have time for at that stage as they’d messed up our schedule so much.

The shuttle drivers were friendly and polite. The room was perfect so the housekeeping staff did a great job too.

Just a shame reception made such a bad first impression & didn’t do enough to make up for it - in fact didn’t seem very concerned at all - hence the stinking review for them!

Review collected in partnership with Tapestry Collection by Hilton
1  Thank dwhela365421

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize we fell short of expectations and miscommunicated shuttle times. This is unlike our front office department and we will address these concerns internally to ensure this type of experience doesn't happen again. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future but please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Email: ORDRB_GM@hilton.com

Reviewed 20 October 2022

I felt very safe and comfortable at the Rose Hotel. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. The meeting space was perfect for what our group needed. The catering staff and quality of food was great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Micaela Haas, General Manager at The Rose Hotel Chicago O’Hare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2022

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're pleased to read you enjoyed your meeting with us! We look forward to welcoming you and the group back soon! Please let us know if you need anything in the meantime.

-The Rose Hotel