“Good location and value”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - O'Hare/Rosemont
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good location and value”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Good staff, friendly every where, low on The fit and finish, but it's not a 5 star. Good value.

• Stayed March 2012
ESDTMGR, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - O'Hare/Rosemont, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Good afternoon djseyer,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. I'm really glad we were able to meet your expectations and accommodation needs; your loyalty is our biggest compliment. Please know that we value your business and we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.

Director of Rooms
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I Kimberly Morgan was a guest of Richard Ostrowski in room 715 on March 3, 2012. I went to visit your pool area at about 9:30pm. As I was walking through your pool area I fell. I had my 19 month old son in my arms. I fell hard on my left ankle which is really bruised and swollen. I was informed by other people in the pool area that I was not the only one that had fell on that day. I am writing this so that no one else gets hurt badly in there. Thank you! If you have any further questions you can e-mail me at pitabrat80@yahoo.com

Good afternoon Ju Baby,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the answers to our Satisfaction Survey. As the Director of Rooms at the Embassy Suites O’Hare Rosemont, I assure you that my team and I are working very hard to provide all of our guests with the products and services that will allow you to rate us highly. Your comments indicate that you had an issue with our pool for which I sincerely apologize. I can assure you we meet all local and state safety laws regarding our pool, but are always evaluating it as the safety of our guests come first.

Burlington, Indiana
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Everything about this place, we loved! The staff was incredibly friendly. The rooms were very large considering the price we paid. The rooms were also very clean and looked very nice (not the generic early 90s look a lot of hotels still have!). We came for Motorama at the convention center across the street. When we arrived, we chose the valet parking since we had the kids and wanted to get settled as soon as possible! It was very handy! The front desk was fast and friendly! We were on the 5th floor on the end, so our room was very quiet! I could see where people would complain about noise closer to the breakfast area, but we didn't have any problems! Our daughter was very excited about swimming so that's the first thing we did! The water was pretty cold, so i couldn't take our 8 mo old in it, but our 10 year old had a blast! The free drinks in the evening were incredible!! I have never been to a hotel that offered complimentary drinks for 2 hours!! What a deal! And the atmosphere was awesome! The waterfall is a really nice thing to see! We ate dinner at the Basil restaurant. It was pretty good. We were the only customers there which was pretty incredible! The servers and wait staff were very nice! The prices were a bit steep. The fold out bed worked great for our 10 year old! She even had her own tv! The king bed was pretty comfy for a hotel! They had feather pillows though and they always go flat. Water pressure in the showers was great!! I think the only thing that might be improved upon would be the free breakfast. There was so much to choose from; eggs, bacon, sausage, French toast, cereal, muffins, and even made to order omelettes!! But the flavor was a bit lacking. I'm not complaining, simply making an observation!!
We even had a pretty big scare when our 10 year old went missing. I told the front desk and they said they would look out for her while I looked for her. When I hadn't notified them if I had found her after 10 min, they called our room to check. My husband was there and told them we were still looking. I checked once more in the pool area and luckily found her! It was incredibly scary, but I am very thankful the staff was so thoughtful and caring during the whole thing!
We will definitely be coming back again next year for the same show! I really hope they keep up the good work! It was a very enjoyable trip for us!

Dear Nicole4790

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We are extremely pleased that you were able to enjoy so much of our hotel and that you had such a pleasurable experience. Again, thank you for your response; please know that we value your business and we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.

Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I spent two nights at the Embassy Suites in Rosemont. I paid $125 per night plus tax and received free wi-fi as a hhonors member and free parking. The self parking is a shared facility for the Embassy Suites, Doubletree and Hilton properties. Self Parking is $28 a night so getting it for free is a big deal.

The property location is off the freeway and the atrium is typical. However, the large breakfast area is right in the middle of the atrium on the ground floor and lower level rooms experience the breakfast noise outside their room.

The property is beginning to show signs of wear but it was clean and comfortable.
There are a number of restaurants nearby.

I used the shuttle from O'Hare (gate 3) and it was right on time and very convenient.

Overall, a good value for an excellent location!

• Stayed February 2012
ESDTMGR, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - O'Hare/Rosemont, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Good morning

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our Guest Comment Survey. We are extremely pleased that we met your expectations in most regards and we look forward to being your host again in the very near future! The parking for the valet is $28, self is $25, not a huge difference, but I did want to point that out. Again, thank you for your response and for taking the time to let us know your opinion; please know that we value your business and we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.

Des Plaines, Illinois
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I am relocating to Chicago so I had an extended stay here. The staff is excellent, consistent and very attentive. The rooms are extremely clean and roomy. It makes you feel at home. There's a few top restaurants within walking distance - Gibson's, Morton's, etc. The hotel is ideal if you are attending the Rosemont Convention Center for an event or want to be near OHare airport. There is an overhead walkway directly to the convention center. The hotel has a courtesy shuttle to OHare. The breakfasts are great. Be sure to have an omelet prepared for you. My favorite is with spinach and bacon. The happy hours are great as well. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our Guest Comment Survey. We are extremely pleased that we met your expectations in most regards and we look forward to being your host again in the very near future! I hope everything goes well with your relocation, and feel free to visit any time you'd like. Again, thank you for your response and for taking the time to let us know your opinion; please know that we value your business and we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.