Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 125
US$ 120
US$ 117
US$ 114
US$ 106
Super 8 Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
US$ 61
US$ 56
US$ 52
US$ 125
US$ 116
Quality Inn & Suites Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 75
US$ 128
US$ 115
US$ 80
TripAdvisor
US$ 115
US$ 112
All reviewsvery nice hotelbradley universityshopping and restaurantswedding weekendpeoria areaking suiteexcellent staythe hotel staffthe breakfast areashort driverooms were very cleanwould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastrefrigerator and microwavefront desk stafffitness centervisiting family
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2012

This is my favorite place when staying in Peoria. I am an Hilton guy and have not tried many Marriots. One thing though which is a pain there is the internet speed access. it $&@!? big time !

• Stayed: January 2012
HamptonGMPeoria, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about the Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie! We take pride in the service and cleanliness we provide our guests and are pleased you enjoy staying with us! It is our goal to exceed our guests’ expectations! You did mention the internet speed, and with all the advancements in technology we are definitely due for an upgrade! We are pleased to announce an internet upgrade is taking place at the end of August 2012! Thank you again for your time and business! We appreciate you!

Reviewed 19 November 2011

This appears to be a very new property. Halls are nice and wide. Clean property inside and out. I did not get to try breakfast because of my very early flight, but the grab-and-go bags were amply supplied. I received an upgrade due to Gold HHonors status.

My one small issue was quickly resolved. My first room (top floor) was right under an HVAC unit that caused the entire room to vibrate very loudly. I called the front desk and asked for another room. I was afraid that I would lose my HHonors upgrade in the move, but I did not. The desk clerk even brought my keys to me so that I wouldn't have to lug my bags around.

GREAT service.

Room Tip: If you want a stop floor room, stay in the lower numbers (401 through the teens) to avoid the vibrating HVAC unit on the roof.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Have stayed here numerous times since we havea student at Bradley University. Convenient location to shopping, dining and movies. Extremely clean and comfy rooms. Make your own waffles and much more for breakfast.

Room Tip: All rooms that we have stayed in have been great.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2011

As a Cat employee I've stayed at a few, but not all, approved hotels in Peoria, but this is so far the best at Grand Prairie. The Wyndgate next door is similar but the Hampton is bigger, better staff (polite and welcoming), much better breakfast catering (though still on polystyrene plates... I'd give it 5 stars if it real crockery :), satisfactory manager's reception. Rooms are fine. Very close to the mall and the various "eateries" on this complex.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank the_real_miu
HamptonGMPeoria, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to recommend the Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie! Our team truly takes pride in the service they offer each of our guests! You will be pleased to hear we have recently switched to the Eco-Friendly plates and eating utensils that are now available at all Hamptons! Instead of Hampton Brand switching to the "china", they have opted to these Eco-Friendly plates and eating utensils (Potatoware, and Enviroware). We look forward to your next visit! Thanks again for recommending the Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie!

Reviewed 9 September 2011

Very nice hotel and with very helpful & efficient front desk staff. Pull through parking slots made it easy to park with our small trailer. Nearby dining choices in walking distance are bar food -- Buffalo Wild Wings or Tilted Kilt. No traffic noise from Route 6. Still, had to use ventilation system since room windows are sealed, fortunately the filters were very clean so hubby's allergies weren't affected. Very comfortable beds. Breakfast buffet well maintained with better than average offerings. A little pricey....evidently they have a coroporate clientele with expense accounts to cover the tariff.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
HamptonGMPeoria, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on the Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie. We are pleased to hear you would recommend our hotel. Our team truly takes pride in providing an outstanding experience for each of our guests stays and are pleased to hear we were able to do so on yours! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Peoria, IL!