“Great location!”

Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Chicago
“Great location!”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I was staying here for business and loved this property! It was in such a convenient area and had a nice outdoor mall area right across the street that I walked around at after dinner. The lobby is nice and modern, and the room was very clean and bright, which was great because I tend to find Hamptons fairly dark. The free breakfast was great, as always. I would highly recommend this hotel and it will be my first choice of hotel whenever I am in Peoria!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank mauionmymind08
HamptonGMPeoria, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie, responded to this review, 3 August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie! As you mention, our location is great! We are so fortunate to be surrounded by excellent shopping, eateries and businesses! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Peoria, IL.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 2 March 2012

This is my favorite place when staying in Peoria. I am an Hilton guy and have not tried many Marriots. One thing though which is a pain there is the internet speed access. it $&@!? big time !

• Stayed January 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about the Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie! We take pride in the service and cleanliness we provide our guests and are pleased you enjoy staying with us! It is our goal to exceed our guests’ expectations! You did mention the internet speed, and with all the advancements in technology we are definitely due for an upgrade! We are pleased to announce an internet upgrade is taking place at the end of August 2012! Thank you again for your time and business! We appreciate you!
greenbacks
Reviewed 19 November 2011

This appears to be a very new property. Halls are nice and wide. Clean property inside and out. I did not get to try breakfast because of my very early flight, but the grab-and-go bags were amply supplied. I received an upgrade due to Gold HHonors status.

My one small issue was quickly resolved. My first room (top floor) was right under an HVAC unit that caused the entire room to vibrate very loudly. I called the front desk and asked for another room. I was afraid that I would lose my HHonors upgrade in the move, but I did not. The desk clerk even brought my keys to me so that I wouldn't have to lug my bags around.

GREAT service.

Room Tip: If you want a stop floor room, stay in the lower numbers (401 through the teens) to avoid the vibrat...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
West Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Have stayed here numerous times since we havea student at Bradley University. Convenient location to shopping, dining and movies. Extremely clean and comfy rooms. Make your own waffles and much more for breakfast.

Room Tip: All rooms that we have stayed in have been great.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 October 2011

As a Cat employee I've stayed at a few, but not all, approved hotels in Peoria, but this is so far the best at Grand Prairie. The Wyndgate next door is similar but the Hampton is bigger, better staff (polite and welcoming), much better breakfast catering (though still on polystyrene plates... I'd give it 5 stars if it real crockery :), satisfactory manager's reception. Rooms are fine. Very close to the mall and the various "eateries" on this complex.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank the_real_miu
HamptonGMPeoria, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie, responded to this review, 3 November 2011
Thank you for taking the time to recommend the Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie! Our team truly takes pride in the service they offer each of our guests! You will be pleased to hear we have recently switched to the Eco-Friendly plates and eating utensils that are now available at all Hamptons! Instead of Hampton Brand switching to the "china", they have opted to these Eco-Friendly plates and eating utensils (Potatoware, and Enviroware). We look forward to your next visit! Thanks again for recommending the Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie!