“Service”

Eggsperience Pancakes & Cafe
Ranked #21 of 91 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Before writing my review I read several other reviews. Amazing the only bad reviews were from college kids (hello you have a reputation of not tipping) and an impatient woman who thought the server should drop everything she's doing to cater to her. Sorry doesnt work that way. Anyway, I have been here 3 or 4 times and the serves were excellent. Came to my table immediately. Ordered coffee which then gave me plenty of time to look at the menu. When my coffee was brought I loved the fact they bring a small pot of it. No waiting for refills. Water pitcher in table also. My mile high omelet was served with a smile and very quickly. I could have taken half of it home. Yes, it was that large. They must use the biggest eggs they can find. My check was brought within two minutes of finishing my meal. Overall a great experience and will be back.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I went there meeting with my friends who came back from college there was seven of us. We went during the week at 11am so it wasn't packed at all open seats everywhere. The waiter came up giving us menus then came back less than 5 mins asking if we were ready to order when we said no he gave us a rude look and then turned around came back 2mins later without asking if we were ready just started asking what we wanted to order so we all made quick decisions. This is not what bothered me once food was served he never came back then about after 15mins after all of us finishing our food he came up and said I'd like to go home can I have your cards and clean up. The problem is the way he said it pushing us to leave when the restaurant was empty with 4 other tables. He was a rude and lazy waiter who does not care for the customers.

A TripAdvisor Member
East Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This has become one of my favorite breakfast spots to meet up with family and friends when we visit the Chicago area. We've loved all the different breakfast foods we've tried there, and the staff is friendly and the service good.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The food is good but just very generic. You definitely will not get the "home cooked" feel here. They offer a huge variety of food and juices and smoothies but like I said it's just very generic. I definitely would choose The Original Pancake house up the street vs Eggsperience. The portions are huge but so what if it's just not that great?

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Egg White omelets are healthy and delicious along with fresh squeezed juice and strong, never bitter coffee. The Hosts and wait staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. A convenient Up Town Park Ridge location.