“Best Birthday Dinner Ever”
Review of Capri Restaurant

Capri Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2017

My son and his family treated me to dinner at Capri for my birthday during a recent visit. I am Italian and grew up on pasta and I felt "at home" at Capri. It was a wonderful dinner from start to finish and the staff is the most alert ever. Never had to ask for a thing. We all had different entrees, from stuffed rigatoni to chicken marsala. All were cooked perfectly and presented beautifully. I didn't even mind getting a year older. It is a wonderful place for celebrations and for that just want Italian moment.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The tables are close together in a large dining room, thus the noise level was rather high. When asked if the pastas were made from American or European wheat, I was informed it was all made from American wheat. Drinks seemed rather pricey. The chicken li one was fine but not spectacular. The sausage ravioli was very good.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite Italian restaurant. Anything I've ever had here has been delicious and we go here a lot. They don't rush you and the servers are friendly and very competent. I've tried many items on the menu -pasta, chicken, fish and everything has been great. The salads are freak and the soup hot and delicious. Oh and the bread is wonderful. Try the lasagna or gnocchi. One time they made pasta carbonara for us, even though it wasn't on the menu. Great place!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Capri Italian restaurant is probably my favourite Italian restaurant in the whole world the food and staff here are outstanding the atmosphere is so warm and friendly the decor really makes you feel like your in Italy. My favourite thing about capri is there delicious ice cream for desert it's fantastic.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Capri Restaurant has a Banquet Hall as well as a restaurant. I have been to both and have personally booked the Banquet Hall for a few funeral luncheons. Let me tell you....they went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help make what was a very tough day go with out incident, with PERFECT service and delicious food. I cant say enough about the staff and management. Beautiful people!!
THANK YOU DONNA AND CINDY and the entire staff at Capri!!!!!!!