US$ 86
US$ 90
US$ 25
Trip.com
Melati Beach Resort & Spa(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$ 274
US$ 238
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 282/night.

Six Senses Samui(Bophut)
US$ 797
US$ 661
Agoda.com
The Ritz-Carlton, Koh Samui(Ko Samui)(Great Value!)
US$ 391
RitzCarlton.com
The Tongsai Bay(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$ 638
US$ 375
Hotels.com
Deva Samui Resort & Spa(Choeng Mon)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
Tango Luxe Beach Villa(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$ 257
US$ 175
Trip.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort(Choeng Mon)(Great Value!)
US$ 407
US$ 346
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Ive travelled to many countries and this was the worst place EVER.......My father and I booked 2 bugalows in Febuary...(should of known really when the owner wanted the money up front) and to be fair £445 isnt cheap for Thailand..Stayed 13 days.........when we booked this breakfast available, room cleaning.safe, English TV .on Bophut Beach close to Fishermans Village.............any way got to koh samui taxi didnt have a clue....and none of the above...room was cleaned once and dads twice.and we had to ask for that.........grounds are over grown..and to finish it off ..because its not looked after the wood is walked in the rooms and my bathroom door was jammed...locked in til the owner came after 20 minutes......I said to the owner this is not how its written on the sites.........Money is important not the guest...

Room Tip: all dreadful dirty and cob webs
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank michelle b
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I stayed in bungalow air 7 days.. Which was much more than what I was expecting... Big room with big bathroom , made the stay very comfortable .. And garden view from the bungalow.

..The owner was friendly and i will be back for sure!!!

Room Tip: Very quite location for relaxing.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natkitta P
Reviewed 11 June 2015

It is a lovely place. Big houses in a very nice green surrounding. Owner couple very friendly Thai people and lovely children i could met too. Would ever go back as they gave me good Island Information. See you again and thank you for everything.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Birgit G
Reviewed 24 March 2015

I was staying in Samui for 4 months and needed a bungalow to fit my budget. Lemon tree has bungalows for longer stay and also just for few nights. I think all the bungalows differ a bit, so I would check your bungalow with the owners first so you don't get disappointed. Despite some earlier reviews stating the owners are crazy I have to say just the opposite. They are very friendly and have helped me with all my needs.

You have to understand that this is not a 4 star hotel in Lamai or Chaweng. You either need to have a motorcycle or money to pay for a taxi, since the location is quite remote. Not all the bungalows have flat screen TVs and a full kitchen. I think the price is very reasonable and reflects all this. I would not come here just for a 2 week holiday, but I would definitely recommend this for base for a longer trip.

Only negative thing I can think of are the roosters croaking in the neighbour's yard. It took me a week to get used to this and have a good night sleep

Room Tip: if you are a light sleeper I would ask a bungalow that is not near the roosters. If you are staying longer you pay for the electricity. Running AC just the nights for week was 700bht and running just a fan (600bht from Big C) 24/7 was 200bht a week
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Wellu J
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I stayed in Lemon Tree Resort for two weeks at the end of August through to the beginning of September 2014. The owner and staff of her team made my stay the most perfect holiday i think i could of had. I definitely will go back for sure. Thank You! :-)

There is a 7-Eleven and Family Mart down the road and local food restaurant so its convenient to walk to if needed.
Lemon Tree Resort is perfect for couples who are looking for quiet and relaxation time.

Room Tip: I would highly recommend to rent a motorbike to site seeing around the island.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple