See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Well, don`t of course take my word - ;) I`ve only stayed here for 14 months. What could I know... I`ve learned to love both Oh and Wan as they are most interested even in the most little and perhaps even -amusing things.

Week ago I had a friend of mine here with a family of four staying in one of the "daily" bungalows and as few of their budget-traveler friends showed up, he started spontaneously showing the bungalows functioning water ways, great bed and rest of the few amenities...
I didn`t know how hard his past two months on Thailand had been but they came from Koh Phanang and mainland and compared to everything during that two months budget traveling he just felt it was right to show what you can get for a little coin....

I seldom write Tripadvisor recommendations or -harsh comments. When I do I really mean it. I love it here and for the price it is absolutely the best you get on "Chaweng horn".

-Quiet as heck - no traffic whatsoever..
-Safety is unfounded - no one will mess with your stuff
-It is a little community where people still have their own privacy
-Lovely staff - just lovely :) :) :) :) :) - It is up to you as a person how you`re treated.
-Several lovely compound all around pets ;)

Cheers and you`ll have a good budget one.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank TheKikkeri
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My family and i stayed at the Lemon tree resort for seven nights commencing 22 September 2013.The property is simply gorgeous,a perfect location to unwind from the stresses of life. We stayed in the Studio room. The bed was excellent and the shower was a soothing way to release all the aches and strains from a day spent exploring the surrounding area.The location near big buddha and samui airport.
In the lemon tree resort has to be Oh and Wan. Both have engaging delightful personalities owner. We met them as strangers but departed as friends. We would not hesitate to stay at the Lemon tree resort in the future!!!
I WILL most certainly be going back 100%

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank ALEXI1006OG
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The earlier reviewers who say the owners are rude, crazy and threatening are telling the truth.

Wannasiri approached my husband and I after we told his wife we would be moving out (only staying one night due to poor accommodation), with another man who stood smoking outside our chalet giving us the evil eye. The owner threatened us, and was very hostile and aggressive.

The problem was, when we arrived and checked in we immediately let his wife know that we were not happy with the accommodation (not as nice as the photographs, hardly any furniture, not self catering at all, really sparse and unfriendly, at the end of the island tucked away around lots of wild dogs, no beach, no swimming pool, views of electric power lines, etc.).

Then she tried to over charge my husband who got annoyed. The owner, her husband then came over to our chalet with his friend who was smoking and threatened us and shouted at my husband.

These people are crazy ... seriously STAY AWAY!!!

There are so many other wonderful, kind and farang friendly beautiful Thai people to stay with where you can get much better accommodation for the same price!!!

Luckily we found, for the same price, an amazing 4 star self contained villa on a beach with super friendly staff who know what hospitality is.

Wannasiri is a scary, rude man who is very hostile! Be warned.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mel B
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The room is very clean and comfortable for me and friend. Reasonable price, I can pay for a week.
There is a quiet beach not faraway from the resort. Khun Wan is very friendly and helpful....The most important is free wifi.....:) :)

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Dao2013
Wannasiri S, Owner at Lemon Tree Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valued comments about our resort. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you return to Lemon Tree Resort in the near future

Best regards,

Wannasiri Sukjit

Reviewed 16 July 2013

The resort's ambience very nice and peaceful. The room is private and functional. Studio room is reasonal price. Service is excellent. My vacation was wonderful and memorable. Hopefully, we will be back.

Room tip: It's take around 15 mins to the airport and 10 mins to pier to Phangan Island.
Date of stay: July 2013