Holiday Inn Express Chicago Palatine
US$ 49
US$ 53
Motel 6
  • Pool
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
US$ 164
  • Pool
US$ 87
US$ 78
All reviewsroom was cleanhi expressthe maintenance guylarge indoor poolchicago areano refrigerator or microwavefitness areaup to datefree breakfastminute drivefront desk staffhome away from homewi fibusiness tripa great place to stayking suiteo'hare airport
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Spent a weekend here for pleasure and some work. Did not get to use the pool. Had odd hours hence wasnt sure if pool was open.
Internet connection was very good but the hotel otherwise was quite average. Ok but nothing special.
breakfast bar ok. Nice pancakes.

Room Tip: noice from elevator at night
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Walk in and find a very trendy design in the lobby. All reception personnel have been very friendly. The trendy feel continues in the elevator. The rooms are vey well appointed, and updated. Very, very comfortable feel.

There is a full gymnasium with over 10 treadmills and a full weight room with boh machines and free weights. You can also play basketball or run around the indoor track.

Close to several restauarants. My favorite - Fox & Hound (sports bar) is 1 mile away. Cose enough to walk, but with constuction on the bridge, you are better to drive. Also have several other restaurants close by - French, Mexican and a few chains.

Breakfast has been very nice. Manager's reception on Tuesday & Wednesday was an unexpected treat. Domestic beer, wines, and snack foods....a good appetizer before the main meal at any restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2011

We spent a night here for a wedding held in Buffalo Grove. Wedding rate was pretty good $79 and included hot and cold breakfast. Check in was easy and front desk staff very nice. The only one thing I did not like about the hotel was that when we got off the elevator on the 3rd floor the smell of old cigarette smoke hit me. Our room though did not which was good or we could not of stayed. I don't know how that happened that the room did not smell too but whatever it didn't. Room was nice and clean. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Bus shuttle to the banquet hall and back was great!!! On time and the driver very curteous. Breakfast was nice. Their hot food items are pre made by the time they get to us but for it being included on our stay it was nice. They had a pancake maker that made pretty good pancakes! Wish I had one! All in all for a night stay was great! Oh and the pool was not very inviting so I'd skip out on that unless you were just looking to
do some laps.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I stayed here on a business trip. I was pleased with all aspects of the hotel. The complimentary breakfast was great! The food was fresh, and the coffee was a perfect way to start my morning! Rob, the General Manager, was always available at the evening reception to listen to comments and suggestions. The room was always cleaned perfectly before I returned - and I returned early a couple of days! The hotel is attached to a World's Gym - it's HUGE! And more importantly, it's free!
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. I would happily recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This hotel was right off the exit, very easy to find and extremely close to shopping, food and anything else we needed. The rooms were clean, the staff was very nice as well. The breakfast was fine, but I've had better; it was just kind of bland. The pool was inside a gym that was next door, so it was kind of an awkward arrangement to go through the work out facilities and then share the pool. There were not a lot of chairs to sit or put a dry towel. So if you are planning to stay here based on the "pool" I would find another hotel, but other than that it was perfect for our visit. It also did not have WIFI in the rooms; but you could connect with a cord, or go down to the lobby to get WIFI.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family